Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

Browse Archdiocese of San Antonio Eastern Catholic Singles

Archdiocese of San Antonio. The best online dating and matchmaking service for single Catholics can help you meet Eastern Catholic Singles. You may have reviewed other online dating sites, but CatholicMatch delivers what other dating sites cannot! We offer a truly Catholic environment, thousands of members, and highly compatible matches based on your personality, shared Faith, as well as your lifestyle. We also provide you with powerful online dating tools and online dating tips; working with you to find the perfect match. Sign up today to start meeting Archdiocese of San Antonio Eastern Catholic Singles. Grow in Faith and Fall in Love ® at CatholicMatch.com!

Disclaimer: CatholicMatch is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Archdiocese of San Antonio.

  • Marie, 34 from San Antonio, TX
    34, San Antonio, TX
    I'm outgoing, cheerful & optimistic at heart. I'm mature but playful, thoughtful and considerate. I find happiness in the small things in life. I love the beach and enjoy trav...
  • Rey, 25 from San Antonio, TX
    25, San Antonio, TX
    I signed up for Catholic Match maybe three years ago and I don't know that I ever took it seriously. Now, however, I think I will. My name is Rey. I'm 25 years-old and, ad...
  • Virginia, 52 from San Antonio, TX
    52, San Antonio, TX
    The more you get to know me, the more comfortable I feel about knowing you. Patience is a requirement. I am in a constant state of growth as I tend to be willful and stray fro...
  • Raymond, 69 from San Antonio, TX
    69, San Antonio, TX
    My passion is life itself, living it to the fullest with spiritual faith. I have moral, loyal and honest characteristics in me, as well as others. My influential persons, the...
  • Brittanie, 28 from Cibolo, TX
    28, Cibolo, TX
    Hi my name is Brittanie. I am 28 yrs old and have a 2 yr old daughter. I did a little things backwards and I can't change my past but move forward. I have a BAS from Wayland B...
  • Marta, 54 from San Antonio, TX
    54, San Antonio, TX
    Hmmmm, somewhat awkward to speak of oneself. Most people notice my eyes and smile. I'm friendly with an intellectual slant and a great appreciation for art and literature. ...
  • Richard, 26 from San Antonio, TX
    26, San Antonio, TX
    I'm really shy at first, but once I get to know someone and am comfortable around them, I get to be really talkative. I'm currently a graduate student at UTSA and just taking ...
  • Chijioke, 34 from San Antonio, TX
    34, San Antonio, TX
    I am really not good at describing myself but you will find out more when you meet me.l am a Nigerian, a very simple,down -to- earth person; has a good sense of humor, enjoys ...
  • Micheline, 47 from San Antonio, TX
    47, San Antonio, TX
    Serving God has always been my priority. I therefore believe that having to practice my faith with a GOD fearing man is the best thing to do. I am a devout Catholic, and I lov...
  • Danny, 60 from San Antonio, TX
    60, San Antonio, TX
    I am looking for the next adventure. Travel, good cuisine, and plenty of culture is the ultimate journey. Looking for someone who shares the same passion.
  • Francesca, 26 from San Antonio, TX
    26, San Antonio, TX
    I love to laugh, read, paint, dance, play video games, and watch soccer. I'm kind of geeky or dorky or however you would like to call it, but I'm me. I'm the type of person th...
  • Daniela, 28 from San Antonio, TX
    28, San Antonio, TX
    About 80% of the time I am enjoying my simple life with friends and family. The other 20% is traveling, whether it be inside the continental of the United States or better a...