Event Address & Contacts
3400 Phinney Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98103 USA
sign in for additional contact info
Chocolate in the City!
WHO: CatholicMatch members in Seattle and environs
WHAT: Theo Chocolate Tour & Dinner at Kwanjai Thai
WHERE: Fremont Neighborhood,North Seattle
WHEN: Saturday, February 11, meet at 3:45 p.m. for 4 p.m. tour
Join Seattle CMers for an afternoon tour at Theo’s Chocolate Factory (www.theochocolate.com) in the cool and hip Fremont neighborhood in North Seattle. The tour will be followed by dinner at Kwanjai Thai.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT THE THEO FACTORY TOUR:
- Theo Chocolate is located at 3400 Phinney Avenue North.
- The tour is $6 per person, payable at the start of the tour.
- Check-in 10 minutes before start of tour.
- Street parking is available, but sometimes limited, so please plan accordingly.
- Length of tour: 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Wear closed-toe shoes.
- Please do not wear perfume or any fragrances.
- Please do not be late!
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT DINNER:
- Kwanjai Thai, 469 N 36th St, Seattle, 98103 (walking distance from Theo).
- 4/5 Star rating on Yelp.
- Accepts credit cards.
- Good for groups.
- Beer & Wine Selection
Theo is very strict about tours and the number of people in a group. This means that if we say eight people are attending, then eight people are attending! I have reserved 15 spots in my name, so I am responsible for making sure that if you say you are going to attend, that you are going to attend (and vice versa). If you sign onto the Attending list on the CM Events page, I will contact you via CM to confirm your attendance at the tour. If you do not reply, I will assume you are not coming and will cancel your spot on the tour. If you do not reply, yet show up anyway, you will not have a spot. It is very important that we communicate!
Questions? Send me a message through CatholicMatch.