Jul 7th - Jul 19th 2015 Portugal, Spain & France PRT Only 2 spots remaining on our tour before we sell out!! Sign up deadline is Nov. 1st, 2014... Unless the trip sells out before that t...4552 views 59 comments 35 guests
Event Address & Contacts
Portugal, Spain & France
Portugal, Spain & France, PRT
sign in for additional contact info
Only 2 spots remaining on our tour before we sell out!!
Sign up deadline is Nov. 1st, 2014... Unless the trip sells out before that time.
The Fatima & Lourdes Tour 2015
Fatima, Lourdes, Madrid & Barcelona
12 Day Tour
Tuesday, July 7th- Sunday, July 19th, 2015
* Meal plan is extra at $250. This will cover many meals during your trip with a savings of 50% off. All meals and extras will TBD and announced closer to the start of the trip.
What is included in your Land package:
- Personal group pick up arrival in LISBON
- Travel Information Packet upon arrival
- Sightseeing by Private Luxury Motorcoach
- Professional Driver
- Irish and American Hosts/Guides
- Double Occupancy rooms with private bath or shower for 12 Nights
- Pre-Trip Personal Shopper*
- Welcome Dinner in Fatima
- Good- Bye Dinner in Barcelona
- 2 Walking tours in Fatima
- 2 Walking Tours in Lourdes
- Candles in Fatima and Lourdes
- 2 Day Tours in Madrid
- ALL Breakfasts
- Newsletters via email
- Transfer to Departure Airport in Barcelona
- All taxes (VAT) and service charges
- ALL Tour Visits Listed below (unless noted OPTIONAL or POSSIBLE)
- Including special features the tour itinerary, including admission charges, taxes, etc.
* Single supplement price is $900
HIGHLIGHTS include but not limited to:
Where the Blessed Mother appeared in 1917 to three simple shepherd children
Celebrate Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions
Tour of Fatima Including:
- The Basilica
The site of Francesco & Jacinta's grave
Tour and visit the home where the children lived
- The site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison
- Walk and follow the Stations of the Cross (The Sacred Way)
- The Chapel of Calvary
- Participate in nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady.
The birthplace of St. Bernadette-Our Lady appeared in 1858 near the Grotto of Massabielle.
Mass at the Grotto
Presentation telling the story of Lourdes
Walk in the footsteps of St. Bernadette
See where St. Bernadette was born
See "Cachot," an abandoned prison where Bernadette's impoverished family lived
Walk the life-sized Stations of the Cross overlooking the holy Grotto
Kneel in the chapel built on the very rock of the Grotto
Join the candlelight procession and group rosary
The Baths of Lourdes
Madrid*Museo del Prado *Puerta de Alcal * Barrio de Salamanca *Plaza de Colon *Plaza de Cibeles *Gran Va *Plaza de Espaa *Templo de Debod *Teatro Real *Palacio Real *Puerta de Toledo *San Francisco el Grande *Catedral Almudena *Plaza Mayor *Puerta del Sol *Crculo Bellas Artes *Museo Thyssen *Museo Reina Sofia
Optional Day Group Tour from Madrid to Avila
- Walk in the footsteps of St. Teresa
- 11th-century walls which surround the old town
- Santa Teresa, who was born here
- See the Cathedral and San Vicente church
- Visit the Incarnation Convent, where St. Teresa became a nun & home to the museum dedicated to her life.
- Visit La Santa Monastery, built on the site of the house where she was born.
- San Jos Convent, the first monastery founded by the Saint.
We will end our tour in Barcelona. This allows you to spend extra time here if you choose to and I will organize accommodations & activities for those who decide to extend their trip.
During your short stay in Barcelona, you will have free time to choose what to see and do that is most important to you. A list of sights and activities will be available for those who attend our tour.
You will leave the US on Monday, July 6th, 2015 and arrive into Lisbon on Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 . You will depart Barcelona on Sunday, July 19th, 2015 and arrive home the same day.
Fatima and Lourdes
1st INSTALLMENT DUE...$650.00 November 1st, 2014
2nd INSTALLMENT DUE...$650.00 Feb 1st, 2015
3rd INSTALLMENT DUE....$650.00 April 1st, 2015
4th INSTALLMENT DUE....$600.00(+) June 1st, 2015 (including any extras)
MEAL PLAN DUE..............$250/180 June 1st or on arrival to Lisbon on July 7th 180 euro only.
This event has 59 comments. view all »
September 13th, 2014 - Tracy-57589 said:
Winnie... I have not recvd any emails from you regarding this trip. I've checked all my inboxes and spam folders and there are no emails. Please forward the emails you did send to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will certainly get back with you ASAP. You are absolutely most welcome to join us on our trips and my apologies that you feel ignored. Once I recv those emails you did send, I will check into seeing if there are any computer issues. Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you.
September 12th, 2014 - Hilda-184281 said:
Hi Lucy ... I don't intend to speak for Tracy, but I can share my experience born from having participated in 2 previous trips organized by Tracy. The price you see for this event is for the land portion, with individuals sharing a room. The single supplement is added when someone expressly asks for a single accommodation. One selects whether the type of accommodation by selecting the appropriate box in the registration form.
Additional and detailed information on these trips, I.e., cost of optional day visit to Avila, other optional day visits and activities, etc., is provided only through private email, and only those that have paid the deposit and registered to go on the trip received said communications.
I was on CM Ireland 2011, and on CM Italy 2013. My experience was fantastic. That's why I paid the deposit and registered as soon as I saw the announcement for this trip. At the same time and because I want to stay some extra days on my own in Barcelona after this trip ends, I developed a ballpark estimate of $4,500 to $5,000 for the total cost of this vacation, adding the land portion, air fare (about $1,500 to $1,800 from where I live), meals and expenses not included in the land package, lodging and expenses for my Barcelona extension, and parking at the airport. I chose to make a conservative ballpark estimate to have the flexibility to choose the flight schedules and options I want. I hope this helps.
September 12th, 2014 - Winnie-484492 said:
I was very disappointed that my emails were ignored. I somehow get the feeling that I am not welcome on this trip. It is would have been nice to know the reason for me being ignored. I emailed you Tracy at least 4 times and received no reply to any of my emails. I did not expect this from a catholic site. I do not want to go where I am not wanted. Thank you for your time