Jul 7th - Jul 19th 2015 Portugal, Spain & France PRT This tour is officially SOLD OUT!! :) The Fatima & Lourdes Tour 2015 Fatima, Lourdes, Madrid & Barcelona 12 Day Tour ...11261 views 103 comments 57 guests
Event Address & Contacts
Portugal, Spain & France
Portugal, Spain & France, PRT
sign in for additional contact info
The Fatima & Lourdes Tour 2015
Fatima, Lourdes, Madrid & Barcelona
12 Day Tour
Tuesday, July 7th- Sunday, July 19th, 2015
* Meal plan is extra at $250. This will cover many meals during your trip with a savings of 50% off. All meals and extras will TBD and announced closer to the start of the trip.
What is included in your Land package:
- Personal group pick up arrival in LISBON
- Travel Information Packet upon arrival
- Sightseeing by Private Luxury Motorcoach
- Professional Driver
- Irish and American Hosts/Guides
- Double Occupancy rooms with private bath or shower for 12 Nights*
- Pre-Trip Personal Shopper
- Welcome Dinner in Fatima
- Good- Bye Dinner in Barcelona
- 2 Walking tours in Fatima
- 2 Walking Tours in Lourdes
- Candles in Fatima and Lourdes
- 2 Day Tours in Madrid
- ALL Breakfasts
- Newsletters via email
- Transfer to Departure Airport in Barcelona
- All taxes (VAT) and service charges
- ALL Tour Visits Listed below (unless noted OPTIONAL or POSSIBLE)
- Including special features the tour itinerary, including admission charges, taxes, etc.
* Single supplement price is $900
HIGHLIGHTS include but not limited to:
Where the Blessed Mother appeared in 1917 to three simple shepherd children
Celebrate Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions
Tour of Fatima Including:
- The Basilica
The site of Francesco & Jacinta's grave
Tour and visit the home where the children lived
- The site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison
- Walk and follow the Stations of the Cross (The Sacred Way)
- The Chapel of Calvary
- Participate in nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady.
The birthplace of St. Bernadette-Our Lady appeared in 1858 near the Grotto of Massabielle.
Mass at the Grotto
Presentation telling the story of Lourdes
Walk in the footsteps of St. Bernadette
See where St. Bernadette was born
See "Cachot," an abandoned prison where Bernadette's impoverished family lived
Walk the life-sized Stations of the Cross overlooking the holy Grotto
Kneel in the chapel built on the very rock of the Grotto
Join the candlelight procession and group rosary
The Baths of Lourdes
Madrid*Museo del Prado *Puerta de Alcal * Barrio de Salamanca *Plaza de Colon *Plaza de Cibeles *Gran Va *Plaza de Espaa *Templo de Debod *Teatro Real *Palacio Real *Puerta de Toledo *San Francisco el Grande *Catedral Almudena *Plaza Mayor *Puerta del Sol *Crculo Bellas Artes *Museo Thyssen *Museo Reina Sofia
Optional Day Group Tour from Madrid to Avila
- Walk in the footsteps of St. Teresa
- 11th-century walls which surround the old town
- Santa Teresa, who was born here
- See the Cathedral and San Vicente church
- Visit the Incarnation Convent, where St. Teresa became a nun & home to the museum dedicated to her life.
- Visit La Santa Monastery, built on the site of the house where she was born.
- San Jos Convent, the first monastery founded by the Saint.
We will end our tour in Barcelona for three nights. This
During your stay in Barcelona, you will have an optional tour available to you to Monsterrat. We will attend mass at The Royal Basilica of Montserrat-A Gothic building of architectural significance, and see the statue of the Black Madonna. Pope Leo XIII proclaimed Our Lady of Montserrat Patron Saint of Catalonia in 1881.
You will leave the US on Monday, July 6th, 2015 and arrive into Lisbon on Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 . You will depart Barcelona on Sunday, July 19th, 2015 and arrive home the same day.
Fatima and Lourdes
1st INSTALLMENT DUE....$600.00 November 1st, 2014
2nd INSTALLMENT DUE...$650.00 Jan. 1st, 2015 or Jan 15th 2015
3rd INSTALLMENT DUE....$650.00 March 1st, 2015
4th INSTALLMENT DUE....REMAINING AMOUNT DUE June 1st, 2015 (including any extras)
MEAL PLAN DUE..............$250/180 June 1st $250 or on arrival to Lisbon on July 7th 180 euro only.
This event has 103 comments. view all »
May 19th, 2015 - Jeffrey-300080 said:
Make sure to schedule some time to go to the baths at Lourdes. The experience will be well worth the wait. One of the mysteries of the baths at Lourdes is that you dry off almost instantly after leaving the water and walk almost 12 feet to put your clothes back on. The temperature of the water is about 50 degrees Fahrenheit but it never felt cold.
May 8th, 2015 - Jacqueline-198 said:
Hillda and I have been to a few of these trips together and I can say for myself it has been a totally fulfilling and life changing experience! I can't believe we are a little over 2 months away! I love being able to cross off my bucket list items with my fellow CM peeps!! In 2013 while in Italy we went to Padua and being a major St. Anthony of Padua devotee it was the ultimate in bucket lists items that I crossed off, can't wait to return...Fatima, Lourdes and the mother land (I'm 1/4 Spanish) promise to be awesome!!
May 3rd, 2015 - Hilda-184281 said:
Hi Michelle! - Thank you so much for your well wishes!! I'm so excited about this trip that is hard to wait calmly for it to begin! ... and I'm not the only one, we all are!!
I knew this trip was a special trip the minute I learned about it last year in the Spring, when it was first posted here. The Marian theme is so clear, it really is the thread and guiding principle of this trip. In addition to the stays in Fatima and Lourdes visiting the shrines to our Lady, we have an optional day visit to Avila, and another optional visit to Montserrat (about 1hr West of Barcelona).
As soon as I learned of this trip I paid the deposit and registered for it. I didn't worry about whether I would the money for it; I prayed about it with total confidence that the Heavenly Father provides everything that I need and that is good for me and my family. I registered last Spring during the Early Bird Registration period, and immediately prepared a budget and began a savings plan; that was 13 months ago! Since then, things happened that I didn't plan and couldn't forsee (I talked about this in the "Prayers" forum) but it was evident that taking this trip/pilgrimage is pleasing to God. I know he provides everything we need and is good for us, but the way he did and does it, so gently and abundantly, resolving & removing all the "issues & obstacles" I had along the way, is beyond amazing.
April 29th, 2015 - Tracy-57589 said:
Hi Theodoric, That is fantastic news. We'd love for you to get together with the group. If you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org I can let you know when we will be there. I don't put the exact dates on here, for security and privacy. Hope to hear from you.