Jul 7th - Jul 19th 2015 Portugal, Spain & France PRT Only 1 spot remaining on our tour before we sell out!! Sign up deadline is Nov. 1st, 2014... Unless the trip sells out before that time.&n...5701 views 70 comments 45 guests
Event Address & Contacts
Portugal, Spain & France
Portugal, Spain & France, PRT
sign in for additional contact info
Only 1 spot remaining on our tour before we sell out!!
Sign up deadline is Nov. 1st, 2014... Unless the trip sells out before that time.
If you would like to receive our tour brochure, please email me at Fatimalourdes2015@aol.com and I will email you with the details of our trip.
The Fatima & Lourdes Tour 2015
Fatima, Lourdes, Madrid & Barcelona
12 Day Tour
Tuesday, July 7th- Sunday, July 19th, 2015
* Meal plan is extra at $250. This will cover many meals during your trip with a savings of 50% off. All meals and extras will TBD and announced closer to the start of the trip.
What is included in your Land package:
- Personal group pick up arrival in LISBON
- Travel Information Packet upon arrival
- Sightseeing by Private Luxury Motorcoach
- Professional Driver
- Irish and American Hosts/Guides
- Double Occupancy rooms with private bath or shower for 12 Nights*
- Pre-Trip Personal Shopper
- Welcome Dinner in Fatima
- Good- Bye Dinner in Barcelona
- 2 Walking tours in Fatima
- 2 Walking Tours in Lourdes
- Candles in Fatima and Lourdes
- 2 Day Tours in Madrid
- ALL Breakfasts
- Newsletters via email
- Transfer to Departure Airport in Barcelona
- All taxes (VAT) and service charges
- ALL Tour Visits Listed below (unless noted OPTIONAL or POSSIBLE)
- Including special features the tour itinerary, including admission charges, taxes, etc.
* Single supplement price is $900
HIGHLIGHTS include but not limited to:
Where the Blessed Mother appeared in 1917 to three simple shepherd children
Celebrate Mass at the Little Chapel of the Apparitions
Tour of Fatima Including:
- The Basilica
The site of Francesco & Jacinta's grave
Tour and visit the home where the children lived
- The site of Our Lady's appearance after the children's return from prison
- Walk and follow the Stations of the Cross (The Sacred Way)
- The Chapel of Calvary
- Participate in nightly candlelight processions requested by Our Lady.
The birthplace of St. Bernadette-Our Lady appeared in 1858 near the Grotto of Massabielle.
Mass at the Grotto
Presentation telling the story of Lourdes
Walk in the footsteps of St. Bernadette
See where St. Bernadette was born
See "Cachot," an abandoned prison where Bernadette's impoverished family lived
Walk the life-sized Stations of the Cross overlooking the holy Grotto
Kneel in the chapel built on the very rock of the Grotto
Join the candlelight procession and group rosary
The Baths of Lourdes
Madrid*Museo del Prado *Puerta de Alcal * Barrio de Salamanca *Plaza de Colon *Plaza de Cibeles *Gran Va *Plaza de Espaa *Templo de Debod *Teatro Real *Palacio Real *Puerta de Toledo *San Francisco el Grande *Catedral Almudena *Plaza Mayor *Puerta del Sol *Crculo Bellas Artes *Museo Thyssen *Museo Reina Sofia
Optional Day Group Tour from Madrid to Avila
- Walk in the footsteps of St. Teresa
- 11th-century walls which surround the old town
- Santa Teresa, who was born here
- See the Cathedral and San Vicente church
- Visit the Incarnation Convent, where St. Teresa became a nun & home to the museum dedicated to her life.
- Visit La Santa Monastery, built on the site of the house where she was born.
- San Jos Convent, the first monastery founded by the Saint.
We will end our tour in Barcelona. This allows you to spend extra time here if you choose to and I will organize accommodations & activities for those who decide to extend their trip.
During your short stay in Barcelona, you will have free time to choose what to see and do that is most important to you. A list of sights and activities will be available for those who attend our tour.
You will leave the US on Monday, July 6th, 2015 and arrive into Lisbon on Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 . You will depart Barcelona on Sunday, July 19th, 2015 and arrive home the same day.
Fatima and Lourdes
1st INSTALLMENT DUE....$600.00 November 1st, 2014
2nd INSTALLMENT DUE...$650.00 Jan. 1st, 2015 or Jan 15th 2015
3rd INSTALLMENT DUE....$650.00 March 1st, 2015
4th INSTALLMENT DUE....REMAINING AMOUNT DUE June 1st, 2015 (including any extras)
MEAL PLAN DUE..............$250/180 June 1st $250 or on arrival to Lisbon on July 7th 180 euro only.
This event has 70 comments. view all »
September 27th, 2014 - Tracy-57589 said:
SL... We prefer small group tours so we try cap our numbers at 30-33... With some wiggle room. The most we have ever had was 36 (including 2 tour guides) and it was a nice size group so I'm comfortable with not going over that number. Anyone who takes our 2014 trips can reserve a spot until the deadline. Once the deadline has passed, we revisit our numbers with those from 2014 who have or have not confirmed. More spots could open up, but it's not guaranteed. We always have people who sign up late however this trip has been met with great interest that we've only had a few spots open since May. Also, after the deadline, the price of the trip goes up.
The people who have signed up on this CM event page isn't the true representation of who is going. Only I have the list and that list is shared with the others who are joining us.