Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Sorting "Conversations"

02/11/2013 new

The Conversations listed in my home page appear to be listed in chronological order, most recent contact first.

Is there a way to sort them by the name of the correspondent?

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: The Conversations listed in my home page appear to be listed in chronological order, most recent ...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

The Conversations listed in my home page appear to be listed in chronological order, most recent contact first.

Is there a way to sort them by the name of the correspondent?

--hide--
Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can find posts made by specific individuals. In case you're not aware of it, there's a search feature -- you can look up people by membership number; or you can look up topics.

Toward the upper right corner there are two tools -- looks like a wrench and screwdriver. Click that on and you'll find the search feature. It would be difficult to locate people by first names because there are many that share the same name.

If this doesn't answer your question fully, someone with greater knowledge than I will appear and share his/her wisdom.

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can find posts made by specific individuals. In case you...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Not sure if this is what you mean, but you can find posts made by specific individuals. In case you're not aware of it, there's a search feature -- you can look up people by membership number; or you can look up topics.

Toward the upper right corner there are two tools -- looks like a wrench and screwdriver. Click that on and you'll find the search feature. It would be difficult to locate people by first names because there are many that share the same name.

If this doesn't answer your question fully, someone with greater knowledge than I will appear and share his/her wisdom.

--hide--

Marge is referring to conversations such as emails.. She knows how the Forums search works.. wink

02/11/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Marge is referring to conversations such as emails.. She knows how the Forums search ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Marge is referring to conversations such as emails.. She knows how the Forums search works..

--hide--
OK, Donna -- I really wasn't sure.

02/20/2013 new

If I could be so bold...I wish that the message screen looked more like the screen of my regular email....I mistook an older message as being the new one...

02/20/2013 new

I also wish it said "Seen" instead of "Read". I can't easily figure out the new vs. ones I've seen before.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6