Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Gender Insanity

May 1st 2013 new

The floodgates are opened with this liberal administration. In California there is only one political party now. This could happen in every state.
www.genderinsanity.com

What Legislation?
SB 323 On February 19, 2013, Senate Bill (SB) 323 was introduced in the California Legislature by Sen. Ricardo Lara (D—Long Beach). According to its author, the bill seeks to force the Boy Scouts of America to accept “gender identity” and homosexuality by threatening two key tax exemptions. An initial review by Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) attorneys reveals the bill’s impacts to be even more sweeping than stated by its proponents. In addition to directly affecting youth organizations ranging from 4-H to Little League to Special Olympics, the bill more broadly requires virtually all youth sports in California to allow children of any gender to participate in any sports team or activity, in order for the organization to remain tax-exempt. Moreover, SB 323 would negatively affect at least one area of tax exemptions for private religious schools and higher education, and could potentially have a highly coercive effect on these institutions. Finally, the bill is a large step toward revocation of property tax exemptions, and exemptions for all religious non-profits that maintain traditional beliefs about sexuality and gender. AB 1266 On February 22, 2013, Assembly Bill (AB) 1266 was introduced in the California Legislature by Asm. Tom Ammiano (D—San Francisco). This bill seeks to impose radical “gender identity” mandates on K-12 public schools to a degree that most parents would find shocking. AB 1266 requires that elementary, middle and high school students be allowed to fully participate on sports teams of the opposite sex, and access opposite-sex bathrooms, locker rooms, and other “facilities,” based solely on the student’s self-proclaimed “gender identity”—not their biological sex.
May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: The floodgates are opened with this liberal administration. In California there is only one politi...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

The floodgates are opened with this liberal administration. In California there is only one political party now. This could happen in every state.
www.genderinsanity.com

What Legislation?
SB 323 On February 19, 2013, Senate Bill (SB) 323 was introduced in the California Legislature by Sen. Ricardo Lara (D—Long Beach). According to its author, the bill seeks to force the Boy Scouts of America to accept “gender identity” and homosexuality by threatening two key tax exemptions. An initial review by Pacific Justice Institute (PJI) attorneys reveals the bill’s impacts to be even more sweeping than stated by its proponents. In addition to directly affecting youth organizations ranging from 4-H to Little League to Special Olympics, the bill more broadly requires virtually all youth sports in California to allow children of any gender to participate in any sports team or activity, in order for the organization to remain tax-exempt. Moreover, SB 323 would negatively affect at least one area of tax exemptions for private religious schools and higher education, and could potentially have a highly coercive effect on these institutions. Finally, the bill is a large step toward revocation of property tax exemptions, and exemptions for all religious non-profits that maintain traditional beliefs about sexuality and gender. AB 1266 On February 22, 2013, Assembly Bill (AB) 1266 was introduced in the California Legislature by Asm. Tom Ammiano (D—San Francisco). This bill seeks to impose radical “gender identity” mandates on K-12 public schools to a degree that most parents would find shocking. AB 1266 requires that elementary, middle and high school students be allowed to fully participate on sports teams of the opposite sex, and access opposite-sex bathrooms, locker rooms, and other “facilities,” based solely on the student’s self-proclaimed “gender identity”—not their biological sex.

--hide--

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: The floodgates are opened with this liberal administration. In California there is only one politi...

www.genderinsanity.com

What Legislation?

--hide--
The Boy Scouts in the state of California should simply disband rather than be forced to accept the unacceptable if it comes to that. If these outrages come to pass there, the one party People's Republic of Maryland won't be far behind.

May 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: The Boy Scouts in the state of California should simply disband rather than be forced to accept t...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

The Boy Scouts in the state of California should simply disband rather than be forced to accept the unacceptable if it comes to that. If these outrages come to pass there, the one party People's Republic of Maryland won't be far behind.

--hide--

The Teachers Union Paradise of Minnesota will race your state to the bottom, Peter!!

May 4th 2013 new

www.genderinsanity.com

What Legislation?

--hide--

There is no need for all this "acceptance." It is absurd. Next we will find those women who want to play football, on the
National Football League. Then they will have to change the game so women don't get hurt.

Government should try to fix the problems and not create any more of them with their legislature.

Too much Government interference. And it is becoming more and more noticable.

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Laura-56149 said: The floodgates are opened with this liberal admi...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Laura-56149 said:

www.genderinsanity.com

What Legislation?

--hide--

Maybe they will disband in CA with this type of pressure and then reorganize? So many chapters are located in Catholic Parishes. How could they ever accept this nonsense?

May 4th 2013 new

www.genderinsanity.com

What Legislation?

--hide--

I can't understand why God keeps allowing it.

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I can't understand why God keeps allowing it.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

--hide--

Cheryl, you know that God gave us a free will and if you look throughout history humans learn the hard way! Each generation seems to need to learn for themselves. I have been reading the old testament and this is the way it has been since God created us and Adam and Eve sinned. Actually the U.S. has been spared much of what the rest of the world goes through...that is changing.

May 4th 2013 new

I am not sure what this bill actually hopes to accomplish, but I can say this. When I was eight I was one of the first girls allowed to play baseball on a boy's team in the State of Oklahoma -- that season there were two of us. I looked like a girl with hair down to my backside, the other girl was more of a tomboy. I kept my hair up under my hat until my first time at bat, after we stuck the ball we dropped the bat and headed for first base, as we neared first base we removed our batting helmet and tossed it toward the first base coach. All my hair would come tumbling out and the boys were all stunned, with cries of "It's a girl." biggrin It was always good for an extra base or two, lol.

From that year forward, however, I played on a girl's softball team.

My niece did wrestling and was very good, she started when she little like six or so. She wanted to continue to wrestle and her mom felt like there was nothing wrong with it, but by the time she was twelve or so, she won every match because of forfeits because no one wanted to wrestle with her, because she was definitely a girl.

Two of my friends daughters both were kickers on the football teams, but their dad was a pro football player and a kicker.

Two of my girls wanted to go out for football and I said no with some arguing, but I stayed firm. Too much physical contact for their ages. But, another girl played for a year or so, very tomboyish.

The point is if no one reacts to it, it generally peters out on its own and sorts itself out.

May 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I can't understand why God keeps allowing it.
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

--hide--

As has been mentioned, God gave us free will. That often has negative consequences.

Posts 1 - 10 of 45