Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Death of Vietnam War Vet

May 4th 2013 new

Praying Praying I'd like to ask for Prayers for the lose of a very good man to Kidney Cancer. He was diagnosed only five months ago. I just found out tonight that he passed away. He was a Marine and a Vietnam War Veteran with three tours of action. An honest, always smiling guy. He worked hard at living right after coming back from the war. He struggled at what he had seen and done during the war. He told me he was spit on when he got back, literally, someone spit on him. It made him crazy for a few years, but he found his way back to a solid, decent life. May he be in the company of the Angels in Heaven tonight. angel He saw enough of the other while on Earth. Dove My heart is crying out to the Lord to Bless him in every way possible. Thank you for your Prayers. His name was Joe. rose rose theheart

May 5th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying

May 5th 2013 new

Prayers Mary for your friend and his loved ones.

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-937794 said: I'd like to ask for Prayers for the lose of a very good man to Kidney Cancer. He ...
(Quote) Mary-937794 said:

I'd like to ask for Prayers for the lose of a very good man to Kidney Cancer. He was diagnosed only five months ago. I just found out tonight that he passed away. He was a Marine and a Vietnam War Veteran with three tours of action. An honest, always smiling guy. He worked hard at living right after coming back from the war. He struggled at what he had seen and done during the war. He told me he was spit on when he got back, literally, someone spit on him. It made him crazy for a few years, but he found his way back to a solid, decent life. May he be in the company of the Angels in Heaven tonight. He saw enough of the other while on Earth. My heart is crying out to the Lord to Bless him in every way possible. Thank you for your Prayers. His name was Joe.

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying May the light of the love of God shine upon your friend's soul and may he rest in peace. Praying Praying Praying

May 5th 2013 new

rosary theheart Praying

May 5th 2013 new

hug hug Praying Thank you everyone for the Prayers. His family is still reeling from the shock. I, frankly, am too. God Bless all CMers for needed Prayers. Praying hug Mary theheart

May 5th 2013 new

Praying Praying As a fellow Vietnam-era Marine I will pray for him and enter his name in our prayer group intentions at the VA hospital. What was his first name? Praying Praying

May 5th 2013 new

Mary,

Prayers for your friend. I was also in the military during the Vietnam war. Many of the younger folks on this site don't know what it was like to be a soldier at that time. A sad time in our history.

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual help shine upon him. May his soul and those of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying rosary hug rose

Leon

May 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Karl-162821 said: As a fellow Vietnam-era Marine I will pray for him and enter his name in our prayer group intentio...
(Quote) Karl-162821 said:

As a fellow Vietnam-era Marine I will pray for him and enter his name in our prayer group intentions at the VA hospital. What was his first name?

--hide--

Karl,

Thank you for your service and sacrifices to our country.

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Posts 1 - 10 of 28