Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

NFL prospects

May 6th 2013 new

One of my best friends from university worked out this weekend with the Redskins. Please lift him and the Washington coaches up in your prayers. This is Mike's dream!

May 6th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

May 6th 2013 new

Prayers offered

rosary Praying

May 6th 2013 new

hug Praying It's good to see a friend's dream come true! God Bless him and you.

May 6th 2013 new

Prayingfor Mike and for all who have a chance at living their dream. Many blessings.

May 6th 2013 new

Praying

May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Stephanie-811058 said: One of my best friends from university worked out this weekend with the Redskins. Please lift him and the ...
(Quote) Stephanie-811058 said:

One of my best friends from university worked out this weekend with the Redskins. Please lift him and the Washington coaches up in your prayers. This is Mike's dream!

--hide--

Praying for dreams come true.
May 6th 2013 new
(Quote) Stephanie-811058 said: One of my best friends from university worked out this weekend with the Redskins. Please lift him and the ...
(Quote) Stephanie-811058 said:

--hide--

Praying for dreams come true.
May 6th 2013 new

Praying theheart

May 6th 2013 new

Hi Stephanie--------------theheart rosary

Posts 1 - 10 of 13