Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

I wonder if it would be beneficial to have some random prompting prompting by CM to answer questions about a match, something to help matches talk and get to know each other. I wonder if many do not interact because of split judgment on photos? Basically, some type of nudge that isn't dependent on one or the other making the first move, rather an automated type of nudge...just a thought. rolling eyes

04/13/2012 new
(Quote) Lisa-846717 said: I wonder if it would be beneficial to have some random prompting prompting by CM to answer questions about a mat...
(Quote) Lisa-846717 said:

I wonder if it would be beneficial to have some random prompting prompting by CM to answer questions about a match, something to help matches talk and get to know each other. I wonder if many do not interact because of split judgment on photos? Basically, some type of nudge that isn't dependent on one or the other making the first move, rather an automated type of nudge...just a thought.

--hide--

When I was seeking years ago I would challenge the fellow pinkies into going on a smile a thon. Basically you had to send Three Emote-a-grams a night. Some of those led to emails with others and one in particular wound up with my meeting someone I thought was special until very recently. I have no regrets even though it did not wind up like my heart wished because this person became someone who was able to help me through the last year. I will be honest it might take me a bit more time before I can find a deep connection but then I need to allow God more time to work in my life. I have actually found myself finding joy in small things recently. I know that has to be a God thing. So get out there, browse some profiles & send some smiles etc. Who knows you might meet someone special. angel
04/13/2012 new

Thanks Brenda for taking the time to write. It seems like you're compass is working with acknowledging God has a plan. At the risk of sounding like a neophyte, what is a "pinkie"?

04/13/2012 new
(Quote) Lisa-846717 said: Thanks Brenda for taking the time to write. It seems like you're compass is working with acknowledging God h...

Thanks Brenda for taking the time to write. It seems like you're compass is working with acknowledging God has a plan. At the risk of sounding like a neophyte, what is a "pinkie"?

--hide--

OOps sorry that is what the old nickname for the St Ann's room was back in the days when I first joined. IT is all so similar to when I left I keep forgetting how many years it has been since I was a member before. fluffy
04/13/2012 new

(Quote) Lisa-846717 said: Thanks Brenda for taking the time to write. It seems like you're compass is working with ackno...

--hide--

A Pinkie is a female member of CM..So named because of the pink circle in the picture square.. St Ann's is also known as the Pink Room.

04/14/2012 new
How about inviting people to take your interview, or inviting them to make one? Check out the blog for some ideas on how this could work. m.youtube.com Hope it helpful!
04/14/2012 new
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: How about inviting people to take your interview, or inviting them to make one? Check out the blog for some ideas on...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: How about inviting people to take your interview, or inviting them to make one? Check out the blog for some ideas on how this could work. m.youtube.com Hope it helpful!
--hide--
Grrrrrrr! Sorry about that! This should be it. www.catholicmatch.com
04/14/2012 new

Yes, useful; however, what I am getting at is an automated action on CM's part, one that doesn't require initiating by one side or the other, sort of like you have to respond in some way. Thanks.

04/14/2012 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Grrrrrrr! Sorry about that! This should be it. www.catholicmatch.com.
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: Grrrrrrr! Sorry about that! This should be it. www.catholicmatch.com
--hide--

Indeed, that is a useful article. Writing good questions is a challenge, but could be very useful!

04/14/2012 new

(Quote) Lisa-846717 said: Indeed, that is a useful article. Writing good questions is a challenge, but could be ver...

Indeed, that is a useful article. Writing good questions is a challenge, but could be very useful!

--hide--

ughh...repeating myelf.

Posts 1 - 10 of 16