Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

interview Q's

04/18/2012 new

The interview questions are so much fun, i LOVE to take them, so i take a lot shhh

but, sometimes none of the answers fit and the answer would really say something about the respondent...

SO, can you guys add one more answer line to every question..."type your own response here" Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top??? heart thanks!

04/18/2012 new
(Quote) Cari-789634 said: The interview questions are so much fun, i LOVE to take them, so i take a lot
(Quote) Cari-789634 said:

The interview questions are so much fun, i LOVE to take them, so i take a lot

but, sometimes none of the answers fit and the answer would really say something about the respondent...

SO, can you guys add one more answer line to every question..."type your own response here" Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top??? thanks!

--hide--

I did go through such a profile, although the guy expected the answers emailed to him.
04/18/2012 new

(Quote) Cari-789634 said: The interview questions are so much fun, i LOVE to take them, so i take a lot ...
(Quote) Cari-789634 said:

The interview questions are so much fun, i LOVE to take them, so i take a lot

SO, can you guys add one more answer line to every question..."type your own response here" Please, pretty please, with a cherry on top??? thanks!

--hide--

Cari,

Hello and hope you are doing well.

I don't mean to spoil your party but I do not care to answer the interview questions. Also, I don't ever plan to initiate any of the same. I feel after someone views my profile and reads my responses in the various posts, they will either want to meet with me or not. Their choice. The things mentioned in those questions or some of my own can be discussed between the two of us F2F. If she asks me personal questions and vice versa, I prefer looking at the person eye-to-eye. For those who insist on these interviews and respond, that is fine. Just not my cup of tea.

Just my opinion but a very good thread nonetheless.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

04/18/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: I don't mean to spoil your party but I do not care to answer the interview questions. Also, I ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

I don't mean to spoil your party but I do not care to answer the interview questions. Also, I don't ever plan to initiate any of the same. I feel after someone views my profile and reads my responses in the various posts, they will either want to meet with me or not. Their choice. The things mentioned in those questions or some of my own can be discussed between the two of us F2F. If she asks me personal questions and vice versa, I prefer looking at the person eye-to-eye. For those who insist on these interviews and respond, that is fine. Just not my cup of tea.

Just my opinion but a very good thread nonetheless.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--

"Just my opinion but a very good thread nonetheless." hehehe, thanks Leon. even when you disagree, you are way kind hug

you're not spoiling my party! tongue i posted in the suggestion box, so the "you guys" i am referring to are the Mr. Fix-its shhh

04/19/2012 new

THere needs to be a way to review all your answers en toto, and change them and make sure they are correct. THere is a "back" button, but you can't review the whole of it. I trust these are for internal use only and one's matching question answers will not be made available to anyone but the admin staff (i.e. these are not going to be posted along with our profiles).

04/20/2012 new

ADMIN - i meant the individual, personal interviews. what's your fave season, etc.... although particular doesn't need an add-on, unless you want to click on spring & fall!!!

04/26/2012 new

Good suggestion.There have been instances when I didn't finish the interview quetions because of this.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7