Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

delete

04/27/2012 new

I wish we had a way to delete communication messages like before when we had the old email system. I like to send out prayers or birthday wishes and it's getting crowded. These are communications that will not continue. Sometimes important messages can get lost. I do put them in inactive but it's plenty crowded in there too. The old system was nice because you could save the ones you wanted to keep and get rid of the rest.

04/29/2012 new

I agree.

04/30/2012 new

This topic is being discussed in another thread. We are open to suggestions and welcome any ideas you may have in the existing thread:

www.catholicmatch.com

04/30/2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-696127 said: This topic is being discussed in another thread. We are open to suggestions and welcome any ide...
(Quote) Deborah-696127 said:

This topic is being discussed in another thread. We are open to suggestions and welcome any ideas you may have in the existing thread:

www.catholicmatch.com

--hide--

Thank you for letting me know:)

Posts 1 - 4 of 4