Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Someone once asked what does marriage look like. To make it simple, I directed her to "Everybody Loves Raymond": www.youtube.com

What show/movie do you feel comes close to marriage?

05/03/2012 new

Well, considering Lina lumped me in with Ralph Kramden and "Hardee Harr Harr" the other day, I would have to say the Honeymooners. Thanks Lina! wave faint rolling eyes

05/03/2012 new

Marriage involves lots of teamwork. mischievous laughing I loved this episode of the Cosby Show....

www.youtube.com

05/03/2012 new

Good question... and good answers! I'd also say Family Ties and 90210 - Jim and Cindy Walsh - the original 90210. :)

05/03/2012 new

The Middle. All the challenges and the humor.

05/03/2012 new
(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Someone once asked what does marriage look like. To make it simple, I directed her to "Everybody Loves Raymo...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Someone once asked what does marriage look like. To make it simple, I directed her to "Everybody Loves Raymond": www.youtube.com

What show/movie do you feel comes close to marriage?

--hide--

All in the Family is in there somewhere, but as what??
05/03/2012 new

I'll digress just a ted, I mean tad, and look at what resembles my life now as a single parent rather than a show describing marriage.

I would say that I think my life with my son mirrors "The Rifleman" --just with a little less shooting.

05/03/2012 new

Father Knows Best www.youtube.com

05/03/2012 new

Ted and Lina...sitting in a tree...

05/03/2012 new

(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Ted and Lina...sitting in a tree...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Ted and Lina...sitting in a tree...

--hide--
Is this another Kissing Thread? tongue laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 55