Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Best Pick-up Lines

05/03/2012 new

Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, please. Keep it clean.)

I'll start: One guy told me this once and it made me smile even bigger: You keep smiling and laughing like that, I might have to bottle them.

05/03/2012 new

"I'm glad I brought my library card because I'm checking you out!" LOL

05/03/2012 new

OMG! I love that one!

05/07/2012 new

(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, plea...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, please. Keep it clean.)

I'll start: One guy told me this once and it made me smile even bigger: You keep smiling and laughing like that, I might have to bottle them.

--hide--

Are you a cliff because I'm falling for you?tongue
Are you dentures because I can't smile without you?boggled

[from a song with a ukelele accompaniment]biggrin biggrin biggrin

05/07/2012 new

Hi -- This seat is reserved for a friend. Would you like to be my friend???? hug

05/07/2012 new

A few of my personal favorites... but just a taste wink

"Do you believe in 'love at first sight' or do I have to walk-by again?"

"I know your legs must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day!"

"Thank goodness you found me! I thought I was lost forever!"

"What are you doing here? I usually only see you in my dreams!"

biggrin

05/07/2012 new

Ana,

Fun thread.

How about the following:

I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated by you.

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So, I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.

If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, heaven has been brought to me.

You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?

Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.

Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes.

Blessings, Praying hug rose

Leon

05/07/2012 new

The only one I have ever used and will never used again was "Are you gonna ask me out or what???"....I was a little frustrated at his shyness and I was muuuch younger and bolder than I am today....hehe!:)

05/08/2012 new

I remember someone using "Are you hurt? Coz it looks like you fell from heaven for me to catch." and "You must be exhausted, coz you've been running in my mind since the first time I met you." laughing

05/08/2012 new
(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, please. Keep it c...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

--hide--

In my early 20's I was at a rodeo and got roped. An older lady said 'that's one way of catching a gal'

I was so embarrassed I took the rope off and ran....
Posts 1 - 10 of 22