Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

If so great and good a Lord, then, on coming into the Virgin's womb, chose to appear despised, needy and poor in this world, so that people who were in utter poverty and want and in utter absolute need of heavenly nourishment might become rich in Him by possessing the kingdom of heaven, then rejoice and be glad! Be filled with a remarkable happiness and a spiritual joy! Contempt of the world has pleased You more than its honors, poverty more than earthly riches.

theheart

Clare of Assisi

05/09/2012 new

The Field of Battle

The field of battle between God and Satan is the human soul. This is where it takes place every day of our lives. The soul must give free access to our Lord and be completely fortified by him with every kind of weapon. His light must illumine it to fight the darkness of error; he must put on Jesus Christ, His truth and justice, the shield of faith, the word of God to overcome such powerful enemies. To put on Jesus Christ, we must die to ourselves.

St. Padre Pio

05/09/2012 new

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We only have today. Let us begin.

Blessed Mother Teresa

05/09/2012 new

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

- John 3:5

05/10/2012 new

Thank you Ginger. rose That verse reminded me of this song ......' let the living water save your soul'

Let Go - Aaron Neville

youtu.be

05/10/2012 new

If you feel the Communion of the Saints - if you live it - you'll gladly be a man of penance. And you will realize that penance is gaudium esti laboriosum ..."joy in spite of hardship," and you will feel yourself "allied" to all the penitent souls that have been, that are, and that will ever be.

Live a special Communion of the Saints, and at the moment of interior struggle, as well as during the long hours of your work, each of you will feel the joy and the strength of not being alone.

You will find it easier to do your duty if you think of how many brothers are helping you, and of the help you fail to give them when you are not faithful.

Josemaria Escriva - The Way

05/10/2012 new

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

- John 10:16

05/10/2012 new

In all things, the good and the bad, look to God. Trust in Him, no matter what. theheart

05/10/2012 new

Worry sees the problem.....

Faith sees God handles the problem....Praying rosary theheart angel

05/10/2012 new

How good God is to have given wings to my soul and lifted it up!

- St. Therese of Lisieux

Posts 1 - 10 of 192