Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

The Man of My Dreams

05/10/2012 new

I have dreams of finding Mr. Right. Maybe it will be on here, we get to chatting and the next thing you know it all clicks. He has a profile that is perfect for me....everything I ever wanted, he's great looking, he knows how to spell, he loves God more than anything. Wow this is great, I can't believe it. My whole future is filing before my eyes. The wedding: ah yes, champagne colored gown; maybe a soft sage color with ivory touches. Candles, tons of candles. Will I change my name? Hmmmm so much to dream about--he's so perfect.

Oh, where does he llive again? Maybe we could get a cute little doll house --just something for the two of us. Let's see he lives in ....Australia????? eyepopping

That's my luck! LOL rolling eyes

Lorrie

05/10/2012 new

"He can spell." laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing weeping

Talking to a teaching assistant and freelance editor here.

The man of my dreams can spell! wave

05/10/2012 new

I hate bad spelling.

05/10/2012 new

Basic addition would also be a plus... laughing laughing laughing wave

05/10/2012 new

How about "he can balance a checkbook"

05/11/2012 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: I hate bad spelling.
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

I hate bad spelling.

--hide--

He must know the difference between THERE, THEIR and THEY'RE... eyepopping laughing laughing

05/11/2012 new

YES!!

05/11/2012 new

Years ago, when I was VERY frustrated in the dating arena, I got to the point that I had a simple set of rules:
* Must have teeth. While they do not need to be real (stuff happens), they must be in your mouth and in good order.
* Must read for pleasure. Chilton manuals do NOT count.
* Must be able to count past ten WITHOUT taking off shoes.
* Must practice personal hygience and wash/bathe daily.

In today's online realm I would need to add:
* Must live in the United States.

It all sounds so silly, but it's true!!! Glad I'm not the only one with 'rules.'

Thanks for the morning giggles,
Anne Marie

05/11/2012 new

Live in the US is good too. I don't mean to be rude but I have been preyed upon by men trying to get married to come to the US. While I sympathize with their plight and desire to come here, I am NOT doing that. I've had at least 4 attempts to get me into that.

Lorrie

05/11/2012 new

I hate to say this, but the scammers are the ones that really get my goat. The ones using military photos. I'm getting pretty good at weeding those out. Syntax, colloquialisms, etc., it's just very discouraging. I come from a long line of military folks. Daddy was a soldier, so the 'man of my dreams' fits that description. I even had one profile that said "If you are out of the US for work, play, family issues, please drop me a line upon your return and we can have coffee." So sad!

Anne Marie

Posts 1 - 10 of 10