Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

05/17/2012 new
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: www.foxcreekphoto.com
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

www.foxcreekphoto.com

--hide--

That's funny....
05/17/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Kevin-40666 said: http://www.foxcreekphoto.com/blog/?p=42
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: [quote]Kevin-40666 said:

www.foxcreekphoto.com

That's funny....

--hide--

I agree laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

05/17/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing
05/18/2012 new

Thank you Brenda,you are a Saint angel
Im laughing so hard I feel faint faint
You started this topic with laughs galore laughing
All I can say is,MORE,MORE,MORE laughing laughing laughing laughing
Ill admit,many people did things not very wise embarassed
Shame on all you ladies and all you guys ashamed
But,what really counts is we are all having fun laughing :clap: :thumbsup:
And Im not saying this because Im a mean son of a gun. :mischievous:

05/18/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Thank you Brenda,you are a Saint Im laughing so hard I feel faint You started this topic with laughs ...

Thank you Brenda,you are a Saint
Im laughing so hard I feel faint
You started this topic with laughs galore
All I can say is,MORE,MORE,MORE
Ill admit,many people did things not very wise
Shame on all you ladies and all you guys
But,what really counts is we are all having fun
And Im not saying this because Im a mean son of a gun.

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing So are you handy around the house???? I tell this one about a friend of mine who just happens to be a guy. I am sitting at home on my computer when I get an IM seems the Clothes Washer repair man had just left his home. The repair man had fixed the washer & was packing up his tools when my friend decided to help by pushing the washer back in place. I am sure the repair man assumed that since the washer was back in place the drain tube had been put back in. Alas....no....my friend did not realize there was a drain tube eyepopping boggled so when he washed his clothes water went everywhere. laughing laughing laughing laughing :lol: He ended up making the repair man come back to put the drain tube in. And he tells me his story all via IM that night I was so thankful he did not ask to talk to me on the phone because I was rolling in the floor laughing because even I :princess: know where the water goes when you wash your clothes.... :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: I never did reveal how hard I was laughing at him.... :roll: :roll:
05/18/2012 new
I think it was probably the summer of 2006 that we had passes to White Water/Frontier City. My son & I spent the day at Frontier City in OKC. He had one of those disposable camera's that day. And he was going through this phase where he would take lots of photos within a few minutes to make his own slide shows. We went on the giant ship looking thing. I really don't know if it was the heat or what but the ride had me.... boggled crazy So needless to say looking at the photo's told the whole story. Andrew had so much fun showing all his friends those photo's I couldn't help but laugh along with them.... rolling eyes wink
05/18/2012 new

[quote]Brenda-74660 said: I think it was probably the summer of 2006 that we had passes to White Water/Frontier City. My son & I spent the day at Frontier City in OKC. He had one of those disposable camera's that day. And he was going through this phase where he would take lots of photos within a few minutes to make his own slide shows. We went on the giant ship looking thing. I really don't know if it was the heat or what but the ride had me.... So needless to say looking at the photo's told the whole story. Andrew had so much fun showing all his friends those photo's I couldn't help but laugh along with them....
SMILE biggrin Your on Candid Camera wave

05/18/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think it was probably the summer of 2006 that we had passes to Whi...

[quote]Brenda-74660 said: I think it was probably the summer of 2006 that we had passes to White Water/Frontier City. My son & I spent the day at Frontier City in OKC. He had one of those disposable camera's that day. And he was going through this phase where he would take lots of photos within a few minutes to make his own slide shows. We went on the giant ship looking thing. I really don't know if it was the heat or what but the ride had me.... So needless to say looking at the photo's told the whole story. Andrew had so much fun showing all his friends those photo's I couldn't help but laugh along with them....
SMILE Your on Candid Camera

--hide--

biggrin tongue
05/18/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: (Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I think it was probably the summer of 2006 that we had passes to Whi...

SMILE Your on Candid Camera

--hide--

biggrin tongue
05/19/2012 new

When I was a lad my cousin and her friends and your truly saw a shack in the backyard with a skull and crossbones on the door with a warning DANGER wide eyed The smartest one in the group pointed toward the Skull and said,Thats in there.So,we were throwing rocks in the window trying to make the Skull and Crossbones mad irked hissyfit raspberry

Posts 31 - 40 of 183