Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Stanley Cup Final

05/28/2012 new

Go Kings! Exorcise the Devils! knight-errant highfive

05/30/2012 new

After 45 years, it's our time!!!! GO KINGS!!!

05/31/2012 new

NY Ranger fan, so all I can say is go Kings!

05/31/2012 new

(Quote) Roger-7582 said: Go Kings! Exorcise the Devils!
(Quote) Roger-7582 said:

Go Kings! Exorcise the Devils!

--hide--

Go Kings!!!! clap

06/01/2012 new

I'm going to bet the Kings are going to win the Stanley Cup the way they've been playing. Too bad the Blues aren't in the Stanley Cup.

06/01/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: I'm going to bet the Kings are going to win the Stanley Cup the way they've been playing. T...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said:

I'm going to bet the Kings are going to win the Stanley Cup the way they've been playing. Too bad the Blues aren't in the Stanley Cup.

--hide--

I wanted the Blues to be in it so bad but they're not. weeping

06/02/2012 new

These overtime games are killin' me!!! Great job! Do it in two more, back here in L.A.!!

06/03/2012 new

(Quote) Laura-56149 said: These overtime games are killin' me!!! Great job! Do it in two more, back here in L.A.!! <...
(Quote) Laura-56149 said:

These overtime games are killin' me!!! Great job! Do it in two more, back here in L.A.!!

--hide--

The odds are the Kings are going to be Stanley Cup champions. Jonathan Quick is such a great goaltender.

06/04/2012 new

It must be exciting for you and your fellow LA Kings fans that you are so close to winning the Cup. Best of all, games start at 5pm your time and should conclude by around 730PM or 8PM. Enjoy tonight's game! wave

06/05/2012 new

(Quote) Roger-7582 said: Go Kings! Exorcise the Devils!
(Quote) Roger-7582 said:

Go Kings! Exorcise the Devils!

--hide--

WOOP WOOP!!! 3games down!!! I don't have cable so I couldn't watch it sad and had to listen to it on a crackling am radio station. Since it's the finals it should've been televised here.

Posts 1 - 10 of 31