Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Fun in the Sun!!!

06/10/2012 new
Posted this in CM Get-togethers. Trying to organize a tubing/kayaking/canoeing day trip at Bogue Chitto State Park in Franklinton, LA. Tentative date I'm looking at is Saturday June 23rd. Let me know if you're interested! Time for some fun in the sun!!!
06/15/2012 new

Good for you, taking the initiative. I won't be able to attend. I'll be going to a Catholic conference in Lafayette that weekend. But I hope ya'll have lots of fun and remember to, be safe on the water.

06/15/2012 new
(Quote) Jessica-556183 said: Good for you, taking the initiative. I won't be able to attend. I'll be going to a Catholic conferenc...
(Quote) Jessica-556183 said:

Good for you, taking the initiative. I won't be able to attend. I'll be going to a Catholic conference in Lafayette that weekend. But I hope ya'll have lots of fun and remember to, be safe on the water.

--hide--

What conference are you speaking of, Jessica?
06/17/2012 new

(Quote) Kayla-549130 said: Posted this in CM Get-togethers. Trying to organize a tubing/kayaking/canoeing day trip at Bogue Chitto ...
(Quote) Kayla-549130 said: Posted this in CM Get-togethers. Trying to organize a tubing/kayaking/canoeing day trip at Bogue Chitto State Park in Franklinton, LA. Tentative date I'm looking at is Saturday June 23rd. Let me know if you're interested! Time for some fun in the sun!!!
--hide--

That's great of you to do this! I'm not the "water type" really, but maybe we could all get together in the future sometime! :)

06/17/2012 new
(Quote) Tara-539245 said: That's great of you to do this! I'm not the "water type"...
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

That's great of you to do this! I'm not the "water type" really, but maybe we could all get together in the future sometime! :)

--hide--

Tara, I don't think you're alone. There doesn't seem to be too much of an interest in a water activity. Hey, I'm up for sailing. Anyone have a sailboat?? LOL Yes, we we will have to schedule another local get-together in NOLA. biggrin
06/17/2012 new

(Quote) Kayla-549130 said: Tara, I don't think you're alone. There doesn't seem to be too much of an interest ...
(Quote) Kayla-549130 said:

Tara, I don't think you're alone. There doesn't seem to be too much of an interest in a water activity. Hey, I'm up for sailing. Anyone have a sailboat?? LOL Yes, we we will have to schedule another local get-together in NOLA.
--hide--

:)

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Kayla-549130 said: What conference are you speaking of, Jessica?
(Quote) Kayla-549130 said:

What conference are you speaking of, Jessica?
--hide--

Fullness of Truth: Where's that in the Bible? at the Lafayette Hilton on the weekend of June 23 & 24. It's being put on by the "Catholic Evangelization Ministries."

06/20/2012 new
(Quote) Jessica-556183 said: Fullness of Truth: Where's that in the Bible? at the Lafayette Hilton on the...
(Quote) Jessica-556183 said:

Fullness of Truth: Where's that in the Bible? at the Lafayette Hilton on the weekend of June 23 & 24. It's being put on by the "Catholic Evangelization Ministries."

--hide--

Sounds awesome, Jessica! theheart
07/05/2012 new

Hey, I went to the Fullness of Truth concert two weeks ago and it was so very awesome. So surreal to see Dr. Pitre, Patrick Madrid, and Dr. Barber all in one room.

Anyway, so I finally resubscribed and a tubing/kayaking the Bogue Chitto sounds awesome! Haven't done it since last summer, so I'm rarin' to go! Sounds like a really fun, casual way to meet other CMers. There's also Pack and Paddle in Lafayette that does kayak/paddleboarding/etc excursions for $30-60, depending on length of the trip and whether lunch is included.

Keep us posted, Kayla! surfing

God bless!

07/06/2012 new
(Quote) Morgan-698953 said: Hey, I went to the Fullness of Truth concert two weeks ago and it was so very awesome. So surreal to see Dr. P...
(Quote) Morgan-698953 said:

Hey, I went to the Fullness of Truth concert two weeks ago and it was so very awesome. So surreal to see Dr. Pitre, Patrick Madrid, and Dr. Barber all in one room.

Anyway, so I finally resubscribed and a tubing/kayaking the Bogue Chitto sounds awesome! Haven't done it since last summer, so I'm rarin' to go! Sounds like a really fun, casual way to meet other CMers. There's also Pack and Paddle in Lafayette that does kayak/paddleboarding/etc excursions for $30-60, depending on length of the trip and whether lunch is included.

Keep us posted, Kayla!

God bless!

--hide--

wave Hi Morgan! Fullness of Truth concert sounds like it must have been awesome! Didn't hear about it. Check out the other CM event I have planned for August 4th. Go to Community tab and click on events. It is titled CM Day Cruise on the Creole Queen. Would love for you to join us!! biggrin
Posts 1 - 10 of 10