Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

Marriage Prep I like how this forum as Angel ranks please hope I stay on here.

So how do I get ready what should I expect?

06/16/2012 new
A fiancee? wink
06/16/2012 new
I too want to be married within 2 years, only I don't even have a boyfriend now.
06/16/2012 new
(Quote) Dawn-758914 said: I too want to be married within 2 years, only I don't even have a boyfriend now.
(Quote) Dawn-758914 said: I too want to be married within 2 years, only I don't even have a boyfriend now.
--hide--

Start dropping hankies. wink
06/16/2012 new
Last November, a male friend of mine bet me that I would be married within two years. I took him up on the bet, and logged the date in my calendar. Since I will insist on a nuptial Mass if and when the time comes, it's looking more and more like I will win that bet.

If only I could remember what the stakes were. Hopefully my friend doesn't remember either. Then I can convince him that it involved a bottle of single-malt Scotch and several cigars that are within his budget but out of mine..... mischievous
06/16/2012 new
--hide--

(fairy-godmother dust)

Dawn- may I introduce Dominic

Dominic- this lovely lady is Dawn.

Excuse me, I must now run to make more wishes come true!
06/16/2012 new

As a joke I had my tarot cards read in 2010....they said I would get married when I was 29...which means by December. Obviously I'm a little behind, anybody free to marry in Dec?

06/16/2012 new

(Quote) Marissa-529206 said: As a joke I had my tarot cards read in 2010....they said I would get married when I was 29...wh...
(Quote) Marissa-529206 said:

As a joke I had my tarot cards read in 2010....they said I would get married when I was 29...which means by December. Obviously I'm a little behind, anybody free to marry in Dec?

--hide--

scratchchin

06/16/2012 new

Ginny, that sounds like a bet gone horribly wrong. I'm one of those people who on their first trip to Las Vegas accidently drank too much and ends up married. Hence I will NEVER visit Las Vegas single :)

06/16/2012 new

Well..That's great that you have a plan.. Good luck with that, but you better hurry..

Posts 1 - 10 of 51