Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

06/18/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Today's high was 91.
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Today's high was 91.

--hide--

Was it a nice and balmy 91?

06/18/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-755756 said: WOW! 108? That's crazy! It's 70 here in NYC and partly cloudy.
(Quote) Patricia-755756 said:

WOW! 108? That's crazy! It's 70 here in NYC and partly cloudy.

--hide--

70 sounds so wonderful. wink

06/19/2012 new

It's going to be around 93 today with a heat index of 100. I give up once it gets to be 85, so I'll have to stay indoors today except when I water my garden. The hot weather this year is really bad...I just can't get used to fireflies, chirping crickets, and ripe raspberries in JUNE!

06/19/2012 new

It got up to only 59 degrees yesterday brrr... Will be warming up as the week goes on

06/19/2012 new

I'm in Salt Lake City on business, and it was 97 degrees yesterday. "But it was a dry heat."

Yes, so dry it made my eyeballs hurt.

It snowed here last week.

06/19/2012 new

I'm in Salt Lake City on business, and it was 97 degrees yesterday. "But it was a dry heat."

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: Hello All! Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you a...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Hello All!
Our temps reached 108 today. They should be lower tomorrow. What about where you are?

--hide--

90s and very dry. Fires are springing up around the state. Very severe draught here.

Robert

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Andrew-865848 said: I'm in Salt Lake City on business, and it was 97 degrees yesterday. "But it was a dry h...
(Quote) Andrew-865848 said:

--hide--

When you live in the Southwest you get used to it. But for the people from other wetter parts of the country, it an eye opener. Eye drops help. Try it. It will help in dry climates.

Hope that helps,
Robert

06/19/2012 new

(Quote) Robert-863708 said: When you live in the Southwest you get used to it. But for the people from other wetter ...
(Quote) Robert-863708 said:

When you live in the Southwest you get used to it. But for the people from other wetter parts of the country, it an eye opener. Eye drops help. Try it. It will help in dry climates.

Hope that helps,
Robert

--hide--

112 degrees here yesterday...but it is a dry heat rolling eyes

Posts 11 - 20 of 116