Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

I just saw a post in another forum about liking classical music. And, I'm sure that there are fans on this site of photography, movies, canoeing, birdwatching, etc. Personally, I'm very interested in travel. How about a forum devoted to those interested in a particular hobby/hobbies. Then they can start a thread and meet up with others who are interested in the same things they are. I think this would work. Right now, the only forum I see some of this in is the cultural one, but that doesn't include such things as camping or fishing or painting or ... What do you think?

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I just saw a post in another forum about liking classical music. And, I'm sure that there a...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I just saw a post in another forum about liking classical music. And, I'm sure that there are fans on this site of photography, movies, canoeing, birdwatching, etc. Personally, I'm very interested in travel. How about a forum devoted to those interested in a particular hobby/hobbies. Then they can start a thread and meet up with others who are interested in the same things they are. I think this would work. Right now, the only forum I see some of this in is the cultural one, but that doesn't include such things as camping or fishing or painting or ... What do you think?

--hide--

We used to have one several years ago but it got killed in a re-build.. St Christopher room is supposed to be a general purpose sports and hobby room.

06/20/2012 new

Yep, as Donna said...St. Christopher's Room...we have a thread going right now about some of those activities "Calling all Outdoorsman and Outdoorswomen"...there are some other topics there, too. And you can always start a thread/post in the Get-Togethers Room or I've seen similar topics in some of the Rooms for particular areas...I've looked at the Chicago and St. Louis Rooms...those are good place for getting others together.

06/20/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: We used to have one several years ago but it got killed in a re-build.. St Christophe...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

We used to have one several years ago but it got killed in a re-build.. St Christopher room is supposed to be a general purpose sports and hobby room.

--hide--

What is the St. Christopher room?

06/20/2012 new

www.catholicmatch.com

09/18/2012 new

GOOD point Patricia.... I too, love travel... and I love music, arts, performing arts (my vocation) and sports... etc.... This way we can narrow

down what we find as our niche! It's easy -- we should just 'make it happen'.

You get a Gold Star! Pat

Posts 1 - 6 of 6