Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Statistics show that people who have a dream not only live longer , but also achieve more in life.

So, my question is do you have a dream? This doesn't have to be a career dream only, it can be anything (related to relationships, travel, future activities, where you live, what you can do for the world we live in, etc.). The sky's the limit! So, WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?

07/07/2012 new

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." Simply that we all learn to live together more happily and accept differing views and can build a consensus for a better, more Christian World. One in which everyone has equal opportunity to an education, medical treatment and career advancement. A world that learns to respect the dignity of human life from the cradle to the grave!

07/07/2012 new

I dream that I will be able to retire and support myself in a comfortable manner.

07/07/2012 new

May I have more than one dream?? angel

1. That my children will respond to their vocations.
2. Healing in my family.
3. Retirement
4. Photography on a more serious level
5. cupid
6. heart

07/07/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: May I have more than one dream?? 1. That my children will respond to their vocations.2...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said:

May I have more than one dream??

1. That my children will respond to their vocations.
2. Healing in my family.
3. Retirement
4. Photography on a more serious level

--hide--

Of course!!! I especially like your #5 and #6clap

07/08/2012 new

Dreams.

First and foremost: to spend eternity with GOD ALMIGHTY cloudnine

Second: God willing find that special lady that can put up with my dreams lovestruck!

Third : Build and successfully fly some of the model planes I have plans for. One with a 140" wingspan others over 100". shocked

Fourth: building a successful backyard nursery crossfingers

A lot to shoot for to keep me busy. Gardening in the spring, flying models in the summer, building planes in the winter months. thumbsup

Looking for that special someone, ALL THE TIME! princess

Steve wave

07/08/2012 new

(Quote) Steve-72317 said: Dreams.First and foremost: to spend eternity with GOD ALMIGHTY Second: God willing...
(Quote) Steve-72317 said:

Dreams.

First and foremost: to spend eternity with GOD ALMIGHTY

Second: God willing find that special lady that can put up with my dreams

Third : Build and successfully fly some of the model planes I have plans for. One with a 140" wingspan others over 100".

Fourth: building a successful backyard nursery

A lot to shoot for to keep me busy. Gardening in the spring, flying models in the summer, building planes in the winter months.

Looking for that special someone, ALL THE TIME!

Steve

--hide--

Well, Steve, with all of those dreams, you may live to be 100!

07/08/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Well, Steve, with all of those dreams, you may live to be 100!
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Well, Steve, with all of those dreams, you may live to be 100!

--hide--

Or sleep too much!! laughing

07/08/2012 new

My Dream at this stage of life is to do God will what ever that may be. God has plans for all of us we just may not know what they are at this time.

I also hope and pray God guides me to the woman he has planned for me if there is such a women.

I am sure there may be other things I just cant think of them right now.

May God bless everyone here. Praying hug rosary

Keep the Faith
Chuck

07/08/2012 new
I have a few dreams--to write a book (I did and it is being published), to find the fairy tale again (who knows if it will come to be), and to complete a marathon in all 50 states (11 away), run 100 marathons (I have run 68), and to run the great wall of China (marathon), and to see the Aurora Borealis.
Posts 1 - 10 of 23