Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

It's done!

07/06/2012 new

Hi everyone,

I just received word from the deacon that my anullment is granted. He has the papers and just opened them (the church had a power outage and he just gathered the mail). Now I can move forward with my life.

I'm not sure how I feel, just a little dizzy about the whole thing but a BIG RELIEF.

Thanks be to God,

Lorrie

07/07/2012 new

hug

07/07/2012 new

Praying Praying

07/07/2012 new
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Hi everyone, I just received word from the deacon that my anullment is granted. He has the pap...
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

Hi everyone,

I just received word from the deacon that my anullment is granted. He has the papers and just opened them (the church had a power outage and he just gathered the mail). Now I can move forward with my life.

I'm not sure how I feel, just a little dizzy about the whole thing but a BIG RELIEF.

Thanks be to God,

Lorrie

--hide--

Congratulations Lorrie!

hug
07/07/2012 new

clap hug

07/07/2012 new

I'm happy for you. rose

07/07/2012 new

Thanks everyone. In my quest to do things that make me smile I bought a waffle maker and I'm making homemade waffles this morning. I hope your day makes you smile, Hugs and thanks again,

Lorrie

07/07/2012 new

Congratulations!

07/07/2012 new

theheart

07/07/2012 new

clap clap biggrin biggrin Praying Praying hug hug

Posts 1 - 10 of 22