Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Reba and other country

07/12/2012 new

I'm watching Reba's concert on t.v. It is amazing how she keeps doing it...thousands of people there. She is one of my favorite country singers. In fact, one of her songs is the reason that I started to like country...when I first heard it....way back when mostly because I loved her voice in it. "When the Lights Go Out in Georgia" www.youtube.com

Country gospel is pretty too.

Anyway...anyone else got a country singer and song to share?

Honestly, I mostly listen to Christian popular on the Christian station, but I do like country occasionally too.

07/12/2012 new
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I'm watching Reba's concert on t.v. It is amazing how she keeps doing it...thousands of people there....
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I'm watching Reba's concert on t.v. It is amazing how she keeps doing it...thousands of people there. She is one of my favorite country singers. In fact, one of her songs is the reason that I started to like country...when I first heard it....way back when mostly because I loved her voice in it. "When the Lights Go Out in Georgia" www.youtube.com

Honestly, I mostly listen to Christian popular on the Christian station, but I do like country occasionally too.

--hide--
clap Love the idea, Cheryl! A country thread is long overdue.

cowboy CowGirl Sunday Drive - Dean Brody - www.youtube.com
07/12/2012 new

Great idea Cheryl! wave rose

Sunday Morning Coming Down - Johhny Cash

youtu.be

07/12/2012 new

Why Me Lord - Kris Kristofferson

youtu.be

theheart

07/12/2012 new

Not sure if this Country - But it fits for the beginning of a New Day! Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken

www.youtube.com

07/12/2012 new

Martina McBride - I Just Call You Mine viewpure.com

07/12/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I'm watching Reba's concert on t.v. It is amaz...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:
Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

Love the idea, Cheryl! A country thread is long overdue.

Sunday Drive - Dean Brody - www.youtube.com
--hide--

Yep...now he is a cutie pie too! Wish God would find me one like him....lol.

07/12/2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: Why Me Lord - Kris Kristoffersonyoutu.be
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:

Why Me Lord - Kris Kristofferson

youtu.be

--hide--
Wow...such a powerful classic! Wow!

07/12/2012 new

(Quote) Ginger-791603 said: Not sure if this Country - But it fits for the beginning of a New Day! Cat Stevens - Morning Has...
(Quote) Ginger-791603 said:

Not sure if this Country - But it fits for the beginning of a New Day! Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken

www.youtube.com

--hide--
I love Cat Stevens! I was dumbfounded when he wasted his God given gift and quit singing. Cats in the Cradle sends an important message! I loved him in my high school and college days.

07/12/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Martina McBride - I Just Call You Mine viewpure.com
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Martina McBride - I Just Call You Mine viewpure.com

--hide--
She's good, besides Reba, I usually just like the men country singers...but she is really good...liked it.

Posts 1 - 10 of 117