Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sorry to say good bye ;-(

07/16/2012 new

To ALL the many freind's that I have met on CM , I am sad to say good bye wave because many of you have become like family hug to me. I have enjoyed CM for several years now I hate to say I have to leave & will not have any contact with some of you ( my budget does not allow me to continue ) I will miss you & keep you in my prayers. Some of you have my FB link & some of you know where to find me. My subscrioption ends tomorrow July 17...........Maybe some day I will bump into you somewhere along the way. GOD BLESS YOU ALL , it's been FUN chatting & sharing with youi all. Pauline Villandry Boudries <3
PS: I am posting in this room because this is my "age bracket " ;-)

07/16/2012 new

(Quote) Pauline-514667 said: To ALL the many freind's that I have met on CM , I am sad to say good bye because many of y...
(Quote) Pauline-514667 said:

To ALL the many freind's that I have met on CM , I am sad to say good bye because many of you have become like family to me. I have enjoyed CM for several years now I hate to say I have to leave & will not have any contact with some of you ( my budget does not allow me to continue ) I will miss you & keep you in my prayers. Some of you have my FB link & some of you know where to find me. My subscrioption ends tomorrow July 17...........Maybe some day I will bump into you somewhere along the way. GOD BLESS YOU ALL , it's been FUN chatting & sharing with youi all. Pauline Villandry Boudries <3

--hide--
Awww -- say it ain't so. :(

Well, you picked the right room to post this farewell message but because you're timeless you could post in the other room as well.

Adios and Godspeed..... hug

07/16/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Awww -- say it ain't so. :( Well, you picked the right room to post this farewell messag...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Awww -- say it ain't so. :(

Well, you picked the right room to post this farewell message but because you're timeless you could post in the other room as well.

Adios and Godspeed.....

--hide--

THANK YOU RAY !!

07/16/2012 new

(Quote) Pauline-514667 said: To ALL the many freind's that I have met on CM , I am sad to say good bye because many of y...

To ALL the many freind's that I have met on CM , I am sad to say good bye because many of you have become like family to me. I have enjoyed CM for several years now I hate to say I have to leave & will not have any contact with some of you ( my budget does not allow me to continue ) I will miss you & keep you in my prayers. Some of you have my FB link & some of you know where to find me. My subscrioption ends tomorrow July 17...........Maybe some day I will bump into you somewhere along the way. GOD BLESS YOU ALL , it's been FUN chatting & sharing with youi all. Pauline Villandry Boudries <3

--hide--

I'm sorry you're leaving, especially before i got the chance to know you. Best of luck to you.

07/16/2012 new

--hide--

Take care of yourself and God Bless You!

07/16/2012 new

Take care and God bless you, Pauline!! wave wave Praying Praying hug hug

07/16/2012 new

wave Hey, Pauline! Wait for me! My membership ends tomorrow as well, and this time I won't be changing my mind at the last minute. It's been an interesting and informative couple of years, and so many of you have become more than just forum acquaintances. You will be in my prayers and I want to thank you for all the fun, all the debates and all the prayers. I know there will be those 'lurking' times when I'll be itching to post my two cents or a cookie , or throw a duck or two, but times change and life moves along. Wishing you all the best of God's blessings and may each and every one of you find that 'special person' to walk hand in hand with you in your life's journey. Know that you were all part of an amazing experience here and I hope each of you makes every effort to appreciate just how much CM has to offer. My thanks to all the Admin Angels and moderators for their help as well. I'm sure I'll see many of you in the 'neighborhood' or on FB. Meanwhile, I must go and add the final chapters to the 'success story'. 'Nuff said. wink Vaya con Dios, amigos!! hug Praying

07/17/2012 new

Pauline and Ria,

Sorry to see both of you go especially at the same time. For the two years I have been on CM, I am hereby stating there are no finer people than Pauline and Ria. They just happen to also be two very fine ladies.

Your presence will be missed but as the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. Please note both of your posts were always respectful, well-written with a genuine love for all. Rare qualities in today's time.

My wishes are for both of you to be richly blessed by God and may He always be at your side to light the way and guide your every step.

You are both very loved by your CM family especially from this Texan.

I pray one day I have the pleasure of formally meeting you both. If not, maybe one day we can throw a huge party in heaven at Mary Ellen's pub.

Blessings always and love you both, Praying hug rose theheart hersheyskiss heart wave

Leon

07/17/2012 new

Pauline & Ria,
May God shower many blessings on you, and bring you much happiness as you serve Him!
Peace,
--Lina

07/17/2012 new

Leon, my very special friend, it's not 'good-bye', but 'see you later'. Whether on CM, IRL, or - God willing - at MaryEllen's great big Pub in the hereafter, it will be a joyful reunion for us all.

I thank you for all your prayers and Texas-sized generosity in distributing good will and exceptional manners throughout the fora during these past years. Be assured that you are always in my prayers as well. You have helped so much to make my stay here thoroughly enjoyable, and although our little 'Senior Group' from months past has dwindled away, the memories of the many fun threads we've shared will last for years to come. I pray that you continue to be a guiding beacon for others here ~ you have so much to offer. Thank you for your kind words and unfailing support. You surely know how to charm a gal! Must be that 'Texas thang'. I'm grateful to be your friend, and to have learned much from you. Be well, be safe and be blessed ~ always ~ Ria wave hug theheart

Posts 1 - 10 of 14