Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

V.A.C.A.T.I.O.N

07/19/2012 new

Now I ask you - is there a better word??? fluffy

Anyone have any special vacation plans this year??

FLORIDA, here I come!!! flower

07/19/2012 new
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Now I ask you - is there a better word??? Anyone have any special vacation plans this year??FL...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said:

Now I ask you - is there a better word???

FLORIDA, here I come!!!

--hide--

I just got back a couple of weeks ago but I am planning a fall vacation.....not sure where yet.....might keep a look out for a Oct or Nov CM Event...... scratchchin
07/19/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Now I ask you - is there a better word???

--hide--

There is no sweeter word - except for maybe R.E.T.I.R.E.M.E.N.T!!!! But for 5 years, 2 months and 24 more days. I'll have to settle for "vacation" which I desperately need.

07/19/2012 new
Retirement.... What a magical word!
07/19/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Retirement.... What a magical word!
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Retirement.... What a magical word!
--hide--

And when vacaton and retirement are not in the immediate future - Cabernet has a nice ring to it

07/19/2012 new

LOL - cheers!! Cheers!

07/19/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: LOL - cheers!!

LOL - cheers!!

--hide--

Yes, yes! Cheers! Salut! Bombay Sapphire - slightly dry, a little dirty, with three olives! I may need to invite my buddy and his wife over for dinner just so he'll make a batch. He makes the best!

07/20/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: Now I ask you - is there a better word??? Anyone have any special vacation plans this year...

FLORIDA, here I come!!!

--hide--

Cindy, let me know where you will be, perhaps we can meet up?! Word has it that one of our Ms. Things will be in NE FL for a few more weeks! wink

I will be, and have been, on some "exploratory" trips lately! biggrin

07/20/2012 new

I have been on vacation this week. Mostly been a vacation close to home. But its been a nice week away from work.

07/20/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I just got back a couple of weeks ago but I am planning a fall vacation.....not sure where yet.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I just got back a couple of weeks ago but I am planning a fall vacation.....not sure where yet.....might keep a look out for a Oct or Nov CM Event......
--hide--

Camping at Tim's Farm in October.. hyper Lots of CM fun crammed into a weekend.

Posts 1 - 10 of 35