Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

07/13/2012 new

so, a cardinals game instead. Whatever is appropriate to the season.

07/19/2012 new

Here are some things to see or do in this area:

The Rosson House (Victorian mansion) www.rossonhousemuseum.org

The Musical Instrument Museum themim.org

Desert Botanical Gardens www.dbg.org

Phx Art Museum www.phxart.org

South Mountain Park hikes phoenix.gov

horseback riding arizona-horses.com

Japanese Friendship Gardens www.japanesefriendshipgarden.org

The Mystery Castle phoenix.about.com

Pioneer Living History Museum pioneeraz.org

That's for starters. Depending on the number of people & how we arrange transportation, we can go up north to the Grand Canyon, or to Prescott www.cityofprescott.net or Sedona www.visitsedona.com or .....

07/21/2012 new
I'm planning to visit my friend in Arizona either in the fall or in the spring... I might be swayed by a CM event :)
07/21/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Here are some things to see or do in this area:The Rosson House (Victorian mansion) http://www.ros...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Here are some things to see or do in this area:

The Rosson House (Victorian mansion) www.rossonhousemuseum.org

The Musical Instrument Museum themim.org

Desert Botanical Gardens www.dbg.org

Phx Art Museum www.phxart.org

South Mountain Park hikes phoenix.gov

horseback riding arizona-horses.com

Japanese Friendship Gardens www.japanesefriendshipgarden.org

The Mystery Castle phoenix.about.com

Pioneer Living History Museum pioneeraz.org

That's for starters. Depending on the number of people & how we arrange transportation, we can go up north to the Grand Canyon, or to Prescott www.cityofprescott.net or Sedona www.visitsedona.com or .....

--hide--

Looks like a lot of things to do & see.... biggrin
07/21/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I haven't thought that far out yet, Mike! When's good for YOU?Checking my custody sch...

I haven't thought that far out yet, Mike! When's good for YOU?

Checking my custody schedule, I won't have my son the wknd of the 10th or Thanksgiving wknd, so, so far, I'm open for those times.

--hide--

I would rather not attend something Thanksgiving weekend because that is my time with my family.
07/21/2012 new

I'd go, but Thanksgiving weekend would not only be difficult, but getting very near to the Christmas holidays. I vote for the earlier weekend!

07/21/2012 new

Good feedback, folks! Thank you. OK, so earlier than Thanksgiving. And would Oct be preferable to Nov? I'll have to check what wknds I have free that month.

07/22/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Good feedback, folks! Thank you. OK, so earlier than Thanksgiving. And would Oct be preferable to Nov? I'l...

Good feedback, folks! Thank you. OK, so earlier than Thanksgiving. And would Oct be preferable to Nov? I'll have to check what wknds I have free that month.

--hide--

Nov 10th is ok with me. I know in Oct I have a concert to attend the week of Oct 25th....so not sure that would work for me....
07/22/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I haven't thought that far out yet, Mike! When's good for YOU?Checking my custody sch...

I haven't thought that far out yet, Mike! When's good for YOU?

Checking my custody schedule, I won't have my son the wknd of the 10th or Thanksgiving wknd, so, so far, I'm open for those times.

--hide--

Hi Lina,

The weekend of the 10th is a 3 day weekend for Veteran's Day. I'll be out of town but enjoy if you do it that weekend.

Theresa
07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?

Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?

I'd be happy to help organize such a thing, if there's interest. Let me know!

--hide--

I would go but the last time I went to Phoenix it snowed snowman (it was in Jan of 2007) well my cousin band me from ever going back again during Jan or Feb so Oct or Nov would work for me.

Posts 21 - 30 of 128