Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

07/22/2012 new

Hey, great, Chuck! I'll ask you to bring me some Jay's Barbecue potato chips when you do come out here....

07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-26175 said: so, a cardinals game instead. Whatever is appropriate to the season.
(Quote) Patrick-26175 said:

so, a cardinals game instead. Whatever is appropriate to the season.

--hide--
Patrick Bro are you talking about a Football game? First off dude you know how Expencive those tickets cost; and two are the cards going to be in town when we have this CM event? Unless you all want to sit on the "Nose Bleed section" I'am just sayin Mike "peace"!! Btw: i have toagree with some of the others who said thanksgiving weekend wouldn't be a good weekend; however the day's off are Great! (for most of us) But maybe the 2nd week in nov. just my two cents worth wave

07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Hey, great, Chuck! I'll ask you to bring me some Jay's Barbecue potato chips when you do c...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Hey, great, Chuck! I'll ask you to bring me some Jay's Barbecue potato chips when you do come out here....

--hide--


Are you telling me you can't get Jay's there? Would that be considered smuggling? laughing I could work something out if I do go.

07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Chuck-209629 said: Are you telling me you can't get Jay's there? Would that be considered smuggling?...
(Quote) Chuck-209629 said:



Are you telling me you can't get Jay's there? Would that be considered smuggling? I could work something out if I do go.

--hide--


Jay's is sold at some restaurants that specialize in Chicago-style foods, I've heard, but that's the extent. On occasion, I've asked my brother who lives in WI to send me some bags. The last couple times, he sent me Jay's PLAIN. shocked Why bother??!!! When my son & I were in Chicago, we got a couple of bags, but they just didn't last long.

07/22/2012 new

Yes,

07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Good feedback, folks! Thank you. OK, so earlier than Thanksgiving. And would Oct be preferable to ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Good feedback, folks! Thank you. OK, so earlier than Thanksgiving. And would Oct be preferable to Nov? I'll have to check what wknds I have free that month.

--hide--
Nov 10th gives us three days to sort out travel plans. It's good for me!

07/22/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?I'd b...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Anyone interested in a CM event in Phoenix when the weather cools down to tolerable (November)?

I'd be happy to help organize such a thing, if there's interest. Let me know!

--hide--


I'll list myself as a maybe, as I would like to also visit a friend, and my neice there... but not Thanksgiving weekend.
07/22/2012 new
(Quote) Janet-62904 said: I'll list myself as a maybe, as I would like to also visit a friend, and my neice there... but not Than...
(Quote) Janet-62904 said:

I'll list myself as a maybe, as I would like to also visit a friend, and my neice there... but not Thanksgiving weekend.
--hide--


Woohoo I hope you do! Because I would enjoy meeting you after all this time! angel wave
07/22/2012 new

I might be interested. There's a lovely lady I met here from Phoenix I would like to meet, but I'm at school right now in Germany, and November is right in the middle of my semester. That would be problematic. If this gets a green light I would like to get notified. I might be able to say yes ;0)

07/22/2012 new

(Quote) Carlos-876737 said: I might be interested. There's a lovely lady I met here from Phoenix I would like to meet, b...
(Quote) Carlos-876737 said:

I might be interested. There's a lovely lady I met here from Phoenix I would like to meet, but I'm at school right now in Germany, and November is right in the middle of my semester. That would be problematic. If this gets a green light I would like to get notified. I might be able to say yes ;0)

--hide--

wave Keep checking back to this thread, Carlos, for updates!

Posts 31 - 40 of 128