Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Corrupt A Wish Round #3

07/22/2012 new

I wish THE DREADED LOCK mischievous wouldnt come down. sad duck weeping

07/22/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I wish THE DREADED LOCK wouldnt come down.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I wish THE DREADED LOCK wouldnt come down.

--hide--

Granted, no, wait, ungranted, locking them is such fun mischievous

I wish I had a bottle of A&W Ice Cream and some Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream in the house right now tongue
07/22/2012 new

Granted,but be careful you dont get a tummy ache.
I wish I was 30 again.

07/23/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Granted,but be careful you dont get a tummy ache.I wish I was 30 again.

Granted,but be careful you dont get a tummy ache.
I wish I was 30 again.

--hide--

Granted, but think of all of the years of work you'd have back in front of you again...

I wish I could eat all the Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream and drink all the A&W Root Beer I wanted, with neither a tummy ache or the extra weight I'd gain from all those calories
07/23/2012 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Granted, but think of all of the years of work you'd have back in front of you again... <...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Granted, but think of all of the years of work you'd have back in front of you again...

I wish I could eat all the Breyers Natural Vanilla ice cream and drink all the A&W Root Beer I wanted, with neither a tummy ache or the extra weight I'd gain from all those calories
--hide--

Granted but you have to triple up on your hiking activity

I wish I had someplace to hike around here.
07/23/2012 new

Granted,but it will tough on the feet sorry weeping
I wish I owned a dog again.

07/23/2012 new
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Granted but you have to triple up on your hiking activity I wish I had someplace to hike ...
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Granted but you have to triple up on your hiking activity

I wish I had someplace to hike around here.
--hide--

Granted, but your hike around there is to climb all the flights of stairs to the 73rd story of the Renaissance Center faint

I wish more people would attend CM events like Rocky Mt Adventure Sunrise
07/23/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Granted,but it will tough on the feet I wish I owned a dog again.

Granted,but it will tough on the feet
I wish I owned a dog again.

--hide--

Granted bulldog , just don't let him bite the mailman or drink all your coffee Coffee

I reiterate: I wish more people could/would come to CM Events like RMA Sunrise
07/24/2012 new

Granted,but to many people make things crowded.
I wish someone would take the three kittens my cat had hellokitty hellokitty hellokitty

07/26/2012 new
Granted kittens are the best

I wish it would really rain around here.
Posts 1 - 10 of 200