Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

Hey CMers! I just heard about this awesome Catholic Natural Family Planning Conference that will be held near Baltimore, MD on September 15th! Here is the website link:

www.NFPforlife.com

The website says:

Planning for Life was developed to promote respect for the dignity of the human person through natural family planning within the context of marriage and family life. Through speaker presentations and testimony, the conference will explore religious and moral responsibilities, practical and psychological consequences of contraception, and the latest medical and natural alternatives.

Agenda:

Saturday, September 15th

9:45 AM Kimberly Cook Hardwired To Love and Be Loved

10:30 AM Dr. Mary Ann Sorra Natural Fertility Control for a Healthy Life

11:30 AM Fr. Michael DeAscanis Keep it Healthy and Holy and You Will be Happy

12:15 PM Mike and Julie Tomko The Blessings of Natural Love

This sounds like a great conference for anyone who is in a serious relationship or engaged, but also for single people who want to learn more about what natural family planning is and how it is a better alternative than artificial contraception. Check it out if you live in the Baltimore area!!!

Jul 26th 2012 new

Excellent! What a great Conference. Would travel for that myself if I could get plenty of advance notice.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2