Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read about the love between a husband and wife in the sacrament of marriage, and I hope everyone will follow the link to read it! So inspiring! This is what we all are looking for and should aspire to, not the secularism that is rampant in our society! This is the gold standard we are holding out for!

causafinitaest.blogspot.com

Jul 24th 2012 new

Thanks for sharing. It must be the day. I posted a link for a book about a truly inspirational couple. Loving happy thoughts!!!

Jul 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read about the love between a husband and wife i...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read about the love between a husband and wife in the sacrament of marriage, and I hope everyone will follow the link to read it! So inspiring! This is what we all are looking for and should aspire to, not the secularism that is rampant in our society! This is the gold standard we are holding out for!

--hide--

Truly inspirational! We need to search out and saturate ourselves with more examples like this, as opposed to what our society portrays via t.v., movies, etc. Thank you for sharing Pat!

Jul 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read about the love between a husband and wife i...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

--hide--
clap clap Dove If those words weren't inspired by the Holy Spirit, I don't know how else they could have been written...Outstanding!

That's EXACTLY what I want, too. rose

Jul 26th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

--hide--

Wow, thanks for sharing! :)

Jul 26th 2012 new
Thank you Pat! That's what I've always believed marriage should be, even when I was so messed up inside to believe that I either didn't deserve it or couldn't possibly achieve it.
Jul 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

--hide--

Hi Pat,

Thank you so much for an absolutely beautiful and breathtaking post. I bookmarked it! I also agree with your comments. May God grant us all with a man like that! Praying

Jul 28th 2012 new

Keep dreaming

youtu.be

Aug 31st 2012 new

So very much, thanks for sharing. biggrin Praying hug theheart Dove

Aug 31st 2012 new

(Quote) David-364112 said: Keep dreaming youtu.be
(Quote) David-364112 said:

Keep dreaming

youtu.be

--hide--

I will, Thank you!