Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Personal Interviews

08/03/2012 new

Reguarding Personal Interviews:
I have seen 5 men just This week (new & older members) put their answers next to their Own questions???
One was even featured on the HOME page!
I was under the impression you picked or created the questions and the Other gender answered them and vise versa. scratchchin

please advise!

08/03/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: Reguarding Personal Interviews: I have seen 5 men just This week (new & older members) ...
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

Reguarding Personal Interviews:
I have seen 5 men just This week (new & older members) put their answers next to their Own questions???
One was even featured on the HOME page!
I was under the impression you picked or created the questions and the Other gender answered them and vise versa.

please advise!

--hide--

I've never seen this and you found 5 of them? scratchchin

08/03/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I've never seen this and you found 5 of them?
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I've never seen this and you found 5 of them?

--hide--
Yes one was featured on Home page just this morning
. What is correct?

08/03/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-740721 said: Yes one was featured on Home page just this morning. What is correct?
(Quote) Barbara-740721 said:

Yes one was featured on Home page just this morning
. What is correct?

--hide--

Well.. It is their Interview.. I guess if they want to give you the answers they can, but it seems odd to me.. There is no right or wrong..

08/03/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Well.. It is their Interview.. I guess if they want to give you the ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Well.. It is their Interview.. I guess if they want to give you the answers they can, but it seems odd to me.. There is no right or wrong..

--hide--
I am still shaking my head rolling eyes

09/17/2012 new

I also have a question regarding personal interviews. How do I know if anyone has taken my interview? Will I be informed? Will I receive what they answered? To I have to send my interview to someone to take it so I get the answers? I know I've answered several interviews. Is there a response for that? I'm confused, please inform me boggled

09/18/2012 new

Andy,

You'll receive a message after someone takes your interview. It will show your questions and their answers. I would use this as a conversation starter or at least a reason for a polite thank you for their time.

09/18/2012 new

Barbara,

The purpose of the interview is to ask questions and have someone else answer them. Members should not include their own answers, however, I have noticed an increase in the number of members who have been doing this and I'm not completely sure why.

Andy, to answer each of your questions:

How do I know if anyone has taken my interview? Will I be informed?
When someone responds to your interview, you will receive a message in your inbox.

Will I receive what they answered?
Yes, each of their answers will be shown in bold when you receive a message with this information.

To I have to send my interview to someone to take it so I get the answers?
You can send your interview to others if you'd like, however, you do not have to. Anyone who wishes to take your interview can do at any time so by simply visiting your profile.

09/19/2012 new

hmm... I guess I'm just surprised that nobody has taken my interview yet

09/19/2012 new

thanks for the answers smile

Posts 1 - 10 of 11