Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: ... no more maturing to do ? I often heard that men are like children ... regardless of...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

... no more maturing to do ? I often heard that men are like children ... regardless of their age !

--hide--


That's funny, I heard the same thing. laughing

Aug 4th 2012 new

(Quote) Roystan-340472 said: How about someone your age who just looks substantially younger ... and younger ... and ....
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said:

How about someone your age who just looks substantially younger ... and younger ... and ....


en.wikipedia.org

--hide--

Roystan, I have seen this movie and think it was most interesting and very well made!

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: That's funny, I heard the same thing.
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:



That's funny, I heard the same thing.

--hide--

... wonder if the men find it as funny ... winkor if they now feel offended scratchchin


Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: ... wonder if the men find it as funny ... or if they now feel offended <...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

... wonder if the men find it as funny ... or if they now feel offended


--hide--


Oh! I hope they don't feel offended! fluffy If people are too grown up they lose all the fun in life. balloon clap hyper lil mikie party laughing



Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: Oh! I hope they don't feel offended! If people are too grown up they lose all the f...
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:



Oh! I hope they don't feel offended! If people are too grown up they lose all the fun in life.



--hide--

That's true ... laughing

Aug 5th 2012 new

But seriously I wonder how many men really initiate a contact to an elder woman, of are the women the initiators? Generally I think women are more active in trying to make new contacts, but ALSO in contacting younger men scratchchin ??

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: But seriously I wonder how many men really initiate a contact to an elder woman, of are the wome...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

But seriously I wonder how many men really initiate a contact to an elder woman, of are the women the initiators? Generally I think women are more active in trying to make new contacts, but ALSO in contacting younger men ??

--hide--


I'm not sure.... I would think that the man would initiate contact but then I'm old fashioned in that regard. Unless a woman is really just into

younger men and I personally don't know any that are.

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: I'm not sure.... I would think that the man would initiate contact but then I'm...
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:



I'm not sure.... I would think that the man would initiate contact but then I'm old fashioned in that regard. Unless a woman is really just into

younger men and I personally don't know any that are.

--hide--

eyepopping let's see if we get any answers wave

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: let's see if we get any answers
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

let's see if we get any answers

--hide--


laughing

Like Alex Trebek!

youtu.be



Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: I agree with Jerry - that age range is basically the same. Two easy rules: 1. Gotta remember where they w...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: I agree with Jerry - that age range is basically the same. Two easy rules: 1. Gotta remember where they were when JFK was killed. B. Understands the significance of the difference between the Stones and the Beattles.
--hide--


highfive Absolutely, Cindy!! wink

Posts 11 - 20 of 143