Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

08/04/2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: ... no more maturing to do ? I often heard that men are like children ... regardless of...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

... no more maturing to do ? I often heard that men are like children ... regardless of their age !

--hide--

That's funny, I heard the same thing. laughing

08/04/2012 new

(Quote) Roystan-340472 said: How about someone your age who just looks substantially younger ... and younger ... and ....
(Quote) Roystan-340472 said:

How about someone your age who just looks substantially younger ... and younger ... and ....

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--

Roystan, I have seen this movie and think it was most interesting and very well made!

08/05/2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: That's funny, I heard the same thing.
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:

That's funny, I heard the same thing.

--hide--

... wonder if the men find it as funny ... winkor if they now feel offended scratchchin

08/05/2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: ... wonder if the men find it as funny ... or if they now feel offended <...

... wonder if the men find it as funny ... or if they now feel offended

--hide--

Oh! I hope they don't feel offended! fluffy If people are too grown up they lose all the fun in life. balloon clap hyper lil mikie party laughing

08/05/2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: Oh! I hope they don't feel offended! If people are too grown up they lose all the f...

Oh! I hope they don't feel offended! If people are too grown up they lose all the fun in life.

--hide--

That's true ... laughing

08/05/2012 new

But seriously I wonder how many men really initiate a contact to an elder woman, of are the women the initiators? Generally I think women are more active in trying to make new contacts, but ALSO in contacting younger men scratchchin ??

08/05/2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: But seriously I wonder how many men really initiate a contact to an elder woman, of are the wome...

But seriously I wonder how many men really initiate a contact to an elder woman, of are the women the initiators? Generally I think women are more active in trying to make new contacts, but ALSO in contacting younger men ??

--hide--

I'm not sure.... I would think that the man would initiate contact but then I'm old fashioned in that regard. Unless a woman is really just into

younger men and I personally don't know any that are.

08/05/2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: I'm not sure.... I would think that the man would initiate contact but then I'm...

I'm not sure.... I would think that the man would initiate contact but then I'm old fashioned in that regard. Unless a woman is really just into

younger men and I personally don't know any that are.

--hide--

eyepopping let's see if we get any answers wave

08/05/2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: let's see if we get any answers

let's see if we get any answers

--hide--

laughing

Like Alex Trebek!

youtu.be

08/05/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: I agree with Jerry - that age range is basically the same. Two easy rules: 1. Gotta remember where they w...
(Quote) Cindy-57124 said: I agree with Jerry - that age range is basically the same. Two easy rules: 1. Gotta remember where they were when JFK was killed. B. Understands the significance of the difference between the Stones and the Beattles.
--hide--

highfive Absolutely, Cindy!! wink

Posts 11 - 20 of 143