Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 5th 2012 new

OK Ladies,

You look like you are going on a tangent. Please remember the ONLY difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys.

What does maturing have to do with anything?

Aug 5th 2012 new

My ex husband was younger than I was.

Aug 5th 2012 new

The joke used to be, "Where were you when Kennedy died." To which they responded, "Teddy is dead?" Of course, that dosen't work any more. Actually, there isn't any Kennedys left of notoriety. Than God for small favors.

Aug 5th 2012 new

OK, I've been thinking about this since yesterday and I think it depends on your age and activity level....Lina you are 18 yrs younger than me....I could be your Mom, but maybe my activity and energy level are different. I'm not sure why a man would be attracted to me, I hope it's because he believes we could be compatible and enjoy similar activities.

Perhaps the older you are, the less important it is if you are an older woman.

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Joe-867355 said: OK Ladies, You look like you are going on a tangent. Please remember the ONLY diffe...
(Quote) Joe-867355 said:

OK Ladies,

You look like you are going on a tangent. Please remember the ONLY difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys.

What does maturing have to do with anything?

--hide--

No disagreement there. Big boy toys can be loads of fun!! I'm never sure how to react if I hear from someone significantly younger than me. I received one email not too long ago. My first thought was, "How do I respond? Should I fix him up with my daughter?" That much difference has a certain 'ick' factor for me. heart

Aug 5th 2012 new
Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Claire-507410 said: OK, I've been thinking about this since yesterday and I think it depends on your age and act...
(Quote) Claire-507410 said:

OK, I've been thinking about this since yesterday and I think it depends on your age and activity level....Lina you are 18 yrs younger than me....I could be your Mom, but maybe my activity and energy level are different. I'm not sure why a man would be attracted to me, I hope it's because he believes we could be compatible and enjoy similar activities.

--hide--

Claire, I read your profile, and you're probably (or easily) more active than most of us in our fifties! faint You have a beautiful smile, and do not look anywhere near your age! Bow

BTW, I like this thread, I'm getting browses from men younger than me! clap wave

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Claire-507410 said: OK, I've been thinking about this since yesterday and I think it depends on your age and act...
(Quote) Claire-507410 said:

--hide--

(Trivial side note, Claire: in my family, you'd be an older sister. My brothers are 62 and 65 yrs old, and my mom is 88. Dad died 20yrs ago at age 90.)

Aug 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: I don't know of and when this subject has been discussed before. Often one reads and hears about that men ...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

I don't know of and when this subject has been discussed before. Often one reads and hears about that men seek younger women for different reasons.

But how do you think about the fact that there are men who are attracted to elder women. What is it that those women have? What makes them so attractive to men younger to them?

I know quite a few couples where the woman is older than the man and they are doing very well.

Would that be also a possibility for you? Had you yourself experienced that maybe before or want to share your thoughts?

Thank you! Andrea

--hide--

I try to date 5 years both ways..but I do spoil older women.......Because they deserve it!!!!!
Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-99973 said:BTW, I like this thread, I'm getting browses from men younger than me!
(Quote) Kathy-99973 said:

BTW, I like this thread, I'm getting browses from men younger than me!

--hide--

crossfingers highfive thumbsup

Posts 21 - 30 of 143