Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I try to date 5 years both ways..but I do spoil older women.......Because they deserve it!!!!!
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

I try to date 5 years both ways..but I do spoil older women.......Because they deserve it!!!!!
--hide--

clap Bow clap Jim, I hope the ladys appreciate it! heartbeat lady's handkerchief

Aug 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Kathy-99973 said: Claire, I read your profile, and you're probably (or easily) more active than most of us in our ...
(Quote) Kathy-99973 said:

Claire, I read your profile, and you're probably (or easily) more active than most of us in our fifties! You have a beautiful smile, and do not look anywhere near your age!

BTW, I like this thread, I'm getting browses from men younger than me!

--hide--

ENJOY IT!!!!!
Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: I don't know of and when this subject has been discussed before. Often one reads and hears a...
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said:

I don't know of and when this subject has been discussed before. Often one reads and hears about that men seek younger women for different reasons.

But how do you think about the fact that there are men who are attracted to elder women. What is it that those women have? What makes them so attractive to men younger to them?

I know quite a few couples where the woman is older than the man and they are doing very well.

Would that be also a possibility for you? Had you yourself experienced that maybe before or want to share your thoughts?

Thank you! Andrea

--hide--

I've run into a few gents younger than me wanting to meet. Although I have an age preference, I try and remain open about age. For me...it all comes down to the 'connection' I have with someone. If I let age be the only driver in meeting another, I would never have met some wonderful men (who were out of my 'preference range'). In the end, I know what I ultimately want in life..., so I keep and open mind and continue my journey/searech. Blinded by love

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: (Quote) Kathy-99973 said: Claire, I read your profile, and you're p...
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:
Quote:
Kathy-99973 said:

Claire, I read your profile, and you're probably (or easily) more active than most of us in our fifties! You have a beautiful smile, and do not look anywhere near your age!

BTW, I like this thread, I'm getting browses from men younger than me!

ENJOY IT!!!!!
--hide--

I do, and I will ALWAYS live around waters where one could sail! surfing

Aug 5th 2012 new

When I was single and dating in my forties, I preferred younger men. I was very high energy and active, plus I had the good fortune of looking younger than my age. I've slowed down a bit physically, but am still very active for my age. I will not rule out someone strictly because of their age, but sometimes I do wonder if a much younger man has ulterior motives.

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: I don't know of and when this subject has been discussed before. Often one reads and hears a...

I don't know of and when this subject has been discussed before. Often one reads and hears about that men seek younger women for different reasons.

But how do you think about the fact that there are men who are attracted to elder women. What is it that those women have? What makes them so attractive to men younger to them?

I know quite a few couples where the woman is older than the man and they are doing very well.

Would that be also a possibility for you? Had you yourself experienced that maybe before or want to share your thoughts?

Thank you! Andrea

--hide--

I would entertain a relationship with a man younger than I am, but probably not much younger than five, to seven years at the most. I am rather young at heart, and even have difficulty imagining I am as far along in years as I am ... smile ... so living out my life with a younger man is no big deal with me.

knight-errant princess heart heartbeat

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I try to date 5 years both ways..but I do spoil older women.......Because they deserve it!!!!!
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

I try to date 5 years both ways..but I do spoil older women.......Because they deserve it!!!!!
--hide--

smile

Aug 5th 2012 new
(Quote) Andrea-850967 said: Jim, I hope the ladys appreciate it!

Jim, I hope the ladys appreciate it!

--hide--

I have a date with a 57 fine young lady and I am 52
Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: (Quote) Andrea-850967 said: I don't know of and when this subject h...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Quote:
Andrea-850967 said:

Thank you! Andrea

I would entertain a relationship with a man younger than I am, but probably not much younger than five, to seven years at the most. I am rather young at heart, and even have difficulty imagining I am as far along in years as I am ... ... so living out my life with a younger man is no big deal with me.

--hide--

You look young, too, MaryAlice! thumbsup My only criteria younger is to {hopefully} not go through a man becoming fifty again! laughing

Aug 5th 2012 new
I have dated someone eight years younger than me, and it was ok....the only thing that really bothered me was figuring out just how young he was when I was graduating high school...lol eyepopping wink
Posts 31 - 40 of 143