Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-99973 said: You look young, too, MaryAlice! My only criteria younger is to {hopefully} not go thro...
(Quote) Kathy-99973 said:

You look young, too, MaryAlice! My only criteria younger is to {hopefully} not go through a man becoming fifty again!

--hide--

Thank you, Kathy ... I especially would add that having a relationship with a gent who has kids, or even grandchildren, would be fine with me .... the kids help bring out the kid in me! smile hyper

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I have a date with a 57 fine young lady and I am 52
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

I have a date with a 57 fine young lady and I am 52
--hide--

Great, Jim .... all the best to you both!

crossfingers

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I try to date 5 years both ways..but I do spoil older women.......Because they deserve it!!!!!
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

I try to date 5 years both ways..but I do spoil older women.......Because they deserve it!!!!!
--hide--

Well Jim, do YOUNGER women deserve it too? wink

Aug 5th 2012 new

I get quite a few younger men messaging me. They say they are attracted to older women because we are more mature then women their age and we know what we want out of life. Little do they know I still don't know everything I want. I haven't dated any guys under 40, but I'm starting to reconsider. I'm not having any luck with men my own age or older so I may consider dating someone 35. That's not too much younger than I am.

Aug 5th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: I have a date with a 57 fine young lady and I am 52
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:

I have a date with a 57 fine young lady and I am 52
--hide--

That's wonderful. Good luck. I hope the date goes well biggrin

Aug 6th 2012 new

(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said: I've run into a few gents younger than me wanting to meet. Although I have an ...
(Quote) CarolAnn-816776 said:

I've run into a few gents younger than me wanting to meet. Although I have an age preference, I try and remain open about age. For me...it all comes down to the 'connection' I have with someone. If I let age be the only driver in meeting another, I would never have met some wonderful men (who were out of my 'preference range'). In the end, I know what I ultimately want in life..., so I keep and open mind and continue my journey/searech.

--hide--
Good attitude CarolAnn, I agree, this has been a fun thread....I enjoy reading the perspective from different age groups.
Certainly for all of us, life is a journey and an open mind will serve us well.

Aug 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Well Jim, do YOUNGER women deserve it too?
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Well Jim, do YOUNGER women deserve it too?

--hide--

Only if you live in Virginia!!!!!
Aug 6th 2012 new

I don't know - I feel weird when guys younger than my brother start asking if I'm seeing anyone. I've been told I look younger than 30, and I do tend to dress "trendy" because of my job, but it just feels strange. Right now it's a moot point until the tribunal gets witness statements and things and makes a decision, but it's something I guess I do have to consider.

Aug 6th 2012 new
(Quote) Katherine-868943 said: I don't know - I feel weird when guys younger than my brother start asking if I'm seeing anyone. I...
(Quote) Katherine-868943 said:

I don't know - I feel weird when guys younger than my brother start asking if I'm seeing anyone. I've been told I look younger than 30, and I do tend to dress "trendy" because of my job, but it just feels strange. Right now it's a moot point until the tribunal gets witness statements and things and makes a decision, but it's something I guess I do have to consider.

--hide--

Be careful,,,, first is guy will by you a beer.... Then a glass of wine ...then a glass o scotch
Aug 6th 2012 new

(Quote) Jim-397948 said: (Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Well Jim, do YOUNGER women deserve it too?
(Quote) Jim-397948 said:
Quote:
Joanna-615441 said:

Well Jim, do YOUNGER women deserve it too?

Only if you live in Virginia!!!!!
--hide--

And if we do not live in Virginia and are younger we do not deserve to be spoiled scratchchin wave

Posts 41 - 50 of 143