Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Song Pop Addicts?

07/23/2012 new

I've been playing Song Pop on my iPhone for a week and a half now. So much fun but so addicting! Anyone else needing to join Song Pop Anonymous? lol

07/29/2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: I've been playing Song Pop on my iPhone for a week and a half now. So much fun but so addictin...
(Quote) Tara-539245 said:

I've been playing Song Pop on my iPhone for a week and a half now. So much fun but so addicting! Anyone else needing to join Song Pop Anonymous? lol

--hide--

Wow, I'm surprised! NO ONE?!

08/04/2012 new

I'll bite. What is Song Pop?

Secondary question, is Song Pop Anonymous something else or an equivalent of AA for Song Pop?

08/04/2012 new

LOL!

This will explain it: songpop.fm

08/07/2012 new

I just spent six hours playing last night...the night that I discovered Song Pop. I was trying to get away from Scramble with Friends and accidentally found something more addicting.

08/07/2012 new
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said: I just spent six hours playing last night...the night that I discovered Song Pop. I was trying to get away fro...
(Quote) Debbie-696127 said:

I just spent six hours playing last night...the night that I discovered Song Pop. I was trying to get away from Scramble with Friends and accidentally found something more addicting.

--hide--
Oh wow, I've never played that long straight! Lol quite addictive!
08/21/2012 new

Guilty as charged. I started playing a few days ago on Facebook. Serious addiciton factor, even if I'm not really good!! heart

08/21/2012 new
I'm gonna check this game out....

Tiny village and Draw something are my current addictions....it's bad y'all. I may need to seek help soon lol.
09/01/2012 new

I was able to dodge the Words with Friends and Draw Something crazes, but oh dear, I may just have found a new addiction... shhh

09/01/2012 new

I'd never heard of it until I clicked on the link. Oh yeah, that would tie me up for hours.

PS - Hi Jessica! Any chance you'll be at the CM Seattle event next month? (shameless plug)

Posts 1 - 10 of 17