Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

If you want to attend the Pirates vs Reds on Sept. 29th let me know.

Right now we are planning to meet at Station Square for an early dinner around 4 pm. One person suggested the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.

We would then take the T over to PNC Park to enjoy the game which begins at 7:05 pm. There will also be fireworks and Lifehouse will be in concert after the game.

Since the Pirates are doing well this year it may be necessary to order tickest ahead of time. I would like to purchase tickets by Sept 1st so that we may all sit together.

Pricing for tickets:
$17.00 Bleacher Reserved
$20.00 Outfield Reserved
$24.00 Outfield Box
$33.00 Infield Box

If you are interested in attending state what price you are able to pay and majority rules. I know for me personally I would not want to go over $24 but if majority of attendees are able to pay more I will go with that.

The price of the T is $2.50 each way and you will need exact change.

This is a family friendly event so if you have kids and want to bring them feel free to do so.

If you have any questions or comments you may message me.

08/14/2012 new

Hi Barb,

I'm planning on joining you!! Any of the seats are fine with me.

Depending on how many sign up to attend, we may need reservations for dinner, too!!

08/14/2012 new

(Quote) Clara-410815 said: Hi Barb, I'm planning on joining you!! Any of the seats are fine with me. Depen...
(Quote) Clara-410815 said:

Hi Barb,

I'm planning on joining you!! Any of the seats are fine with me.

Depending on how many sign up to attend, we may need reservations for dinner, too!!

--hide--

That is true. If we get 15 or more to sign up we may be able to get a group rate for the game.

08/14/2012 new

(Quote) Barbara-605462 said: That is true. If we get 15 or more to sign up we may be able to get a group rate for the game.<...
(Quote) Barbara-605462 said:

That is true. If we get 15 or more to sign up we may be able to get a group rate for the game.

--hide--

That would be good!!!

08/15/2012 new
Count me in! Bucos are only 4.5 back so that game could actually be significant. crossfingers
08/15/2012 new
Outfield Box is fine
08/15/2012 new

September 29th works! Any ticket price is fine with me.

08/15/2012 new

(Quote) David-562122 said: Count me in! Bucos are only 4.5 back so that game could actually be significant.
(Quote) David-562122 said: Count me in! Bucos are only 4.5 back so that game could actually be significant.
--hide--

It has been a fun year to be a Pirates fan!

Looking forward to meeting you in Sept.

08/15/2012 new

(Quote) Siobhan-367630 said: September 29th works! Any ticket price is fine with me.
(Quote) Siobhan-367630 said:

September 29th works! Any ticket price is fine with me.

--hide--

Glad you can make it. I will be nice to meet you in September.

08/15/2012 new
Anything but the bleachers is fine by me, as long as you can get a Rolling Along space. I sat in the bleachers for a game against the Cubs on the last Sunday in May, and the batters were too far away ... I needed binoculars but didn't have any.
Posts 1 - 10 of 36