Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying! Praying


dailycaller.com

08/20/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blurbs and articles befo...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blurbs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!









dailycaller.com

--hide--



blurbs



We need to pray.. Praying

08/21/2012 new

Have a look at this folks..... Any of us who have been in denial need to see the above video, thank you...

08/21/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles befor...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!


dailycaller.com

--hide--


Marian: I tried to watch the video, but it had no sound.

What kind of nutjobs are they to want to end capitalism in America. That is the foundation of our country, capitalism.
That is why people leave suppressive countries. They come to America to be able to work hard, and see the result of
their hard work.

The transit union in NYC is very very strong. The whole subway system can go on strike if they do not get what they
want and cripple the whole city. They have very good benefits. I don't think their benefits can continue without raising
the fares a lot.

So that guy Golash, what kind of name is that? Russian? I suppose.

08/21/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles befor...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!


dailycaller.com

--hide--

I have to say,after reading a little about Mike Golash, that he seems to be a man of courage,honesty and principles.It's good to see that socialism still has a foothold in the US.

08/21/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!


dailycaller.com




Marian: I tried to watch the video, but it had no sound.

What kind of nutjobs are they to want to end capitalism in America. That is the foundation of our country, capitalism.
That is why people leave suppressive countries. They come to America to be able to work hard, and see the result of
their hard work.

The transit union in NYC is very very strong. The whole subway system can go on strike if they do not get what they
want and cripple the whole city. They have very good benefits. I don't think their benefits can continue without raising
the fares a lot.

So that guy Golash, what kind of name is that? Russian? I suppose.

--hide--


Here is where you can go watch it. I don't know why there was no sound. I heard it on this blog:



BUT you have to scroll down to yesterdays posts:




peterseanesq.blogspot.com

08/21/2012 new

(Quote) Raymond-614191 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess t...
(Quote) Raymond-614191 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!


dailycaller.com


I have to say,after reading a little about Mike Golash, that he seems to be a man of courage,honesty and principles.It's good to see that socialism still has a foothold in the US.

--hide--


Good for you.

08/22/2012 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Raymond-614191 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said:<...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Raymond-614191 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!


dailycaller.com


I have to say,after reading a little about Mike Golash, that he seems to be a man of courage,honesty and principles.It's good to see that socialism still has a foothold in the US.




Good for you.

--hide--
Wow, Marian! This poster, Raymond from GBR, is on a Catholic site based in the USA stating he admires a communist organizer trying to overthrow the United States of America and institute a communist government!

The title of your thread couldn't be more accurate. "Communists walk among us."

The devil's foothold will be crushed by the Virgin Mary. Our Lady of Fatima foretold the end of the story..."In The End My Immaculate Heart Will Triumph." rosary theheart

May Our Lady of Fatima protect the United States of America from it's enemies and communism theheart www.youtube.com

08/22/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-486033 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: (Quote) Raymond-614191 said:...
(Quote) Mary-486033 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Quote:
Raymond-614191 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!


dailycaller.com


I have to say,after reading a little about Mike Golash, that he seems to be a man of courage,honesty and principles.It's good to see that socialism still has a foothold in the US.




Good for you.


Wow, Marian! This poster, Raymond from GBR, is on a Catholic site based in the USA stating he admires a communist organizer trying to overthrow the United States of America and institute a communist government!

The title of your thread couldn't be more accurate. "Communists walk among us."

The devil's foothold will be crushed by the Virgin Mary. Our Lady of Fatima foretold the end of the story..."In The End My Immaculate Heart Will Triumph."

May Our Lady of Fatima protect the United States of America from it's enemies and communism www.youtube.com

--hide--


AMEN. Yes I think I stole the title from the blogger but in any case yes it seems to be true and It is time for them to come out of the closet.

08/22/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess ...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I found this on a friend's blog. Iguess there will be many many news blubs and articles before November which we can look at and wonder about. The thing we need to do is to get praying!


dailycaller.com




Marian: I tried to watch the video, but it had no sound.

What kind of nutjobs are they to want to end capitalism in America. That is the foundation of our country, capitalism.
That is why people leave suppressive countries. They come to America to be able to work hard, and see the result of
their hard work.

The transit union in NYC is very very strong. The whole subway system can go on strike if they do not get what they
want and cripple the whole city. They have very good benefits. I don't think their benefits can continue without raising
the fares a lot.

So that guy Golash, what kind of name is that? Russian? I suppose.

--hide--



I don't think he is necessarily Russian...

There is sound but I wear earphones to listen to my videos. It may need earphones or to turn up the volume...

Posts 1 - 10 of 27