Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

08/23/2012 new
(Quote) David-562122 said: Good news for Tom. Pirates swept by the Padres.
(Quote) David-562122 said:

Good news for Tom. Pirates swept by the Padres.
--hide--

Yes it is! biggrin They have the second place wild card lead.
08/24/2012 new
Cardinals didn't have a bad home stand going 6-3. Now they start the road trip with the Reds and pirate for 3 games and then the Nationals for 4.
08/24/2012 new

(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said: (Quote) David-562122 said: In the words of the Wicked witch from Oz, "My ...
(Quote) MaryAnne-458794 said:

Quote:
David-562122 said: In the words of the Wicked witch from Oz, "My Yankees are melting ...melting!!!!"

And this Rays fan is just loving it, sorry David

Rays in 2nd, 3 behind Yanks and two above Baltimore....goooooooooo RAYS

--hide--

The Rays are also (after yesterday's action) leading the wild card race, with my Tigers tied with Baltimore and Oakland for the second wild card slot. Tigers swept the Blue Jays this week! hyper gangster canada:

So, MA, our teams could be facing each other for that one-game wild card playoff. Be prepared. wink

08/24/2012 new

(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals didn't have a bad home stand going 6-3. Now they start the road trip with the Reds and for 3...
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals didn't have a bad home stand going 6-3. Now they start the road trip with the Reds and for 3 games and then the Nationals for 4.
--hide--

Go Nats! raspberry duck

08/24/2012 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: The Rays are also (after yesterday's action) leading the wild card race, with my Tigers tied w...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

The Rays are also (after yesterday's action) leading the wild card race, with my Tigers tied with Baltimore and Oakland for the second wild card slot. Tigers swept the Blue Jays this week! canada:

So, MA, our teams could be facing each other for that one-game wild card playoff. Be prepared.

--hide--

Now that would be something to watch Zoom hyper and may the better team win wave

08/25/2012 new
Cardinals win 8-5 over the Reds! biggrin
08/25/2012 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals win 8-5 over the Reds!
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: Cardinals win 8-5 over the Reds!
--hide--

Yanks holding up with a 3.5 game lead in the AL East. Buccos ship starting to sink. pirate sad
08/25/2012 new
Tigers lost last night to the angel, 2-1. sad They fell 2.5 games behind the White Sox for the AL Central lead, and 1.5 games behind Oakland for the second wild card slot.
08/25/2012 new
Cardinals lose 8-2 to the Reds! sad
08/26/2012 new
Cardinals win 8-2 over the Reds! highfive
Posts 81 - 90 of 200