Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Boomer Radio

08/24/2012 new

Anyone out there ever listen to Boomer Radio on the internet? I love it. It's like being back in high school and college. Great mix of music.

- Elizabeth

www.boomerradio.com

08/24/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Anyone out there ever listen to Boomer Radio on the internet? I love it. It's like being ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Anyone out there ever listen to Boomer Radio on the internet? I love it. It's like being back in high school and college. Great mix of music.

- Elizabeth

www.boomerradio.com

--hide--
Never Heard of it?!

08/26/2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: Never Heard of it?!
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Never Heard of it?!

--hide--

Give it a try, Mike. I heard about it at the registrar's office. He had the greates doo wop music going and told me it was Boomer Radio online. It has several different gendres to choose from and I found it can be downloaded to a smart phone, which I don't have...this has made me reconsider the smart phone. These are songs I know almost all of the words to... Let us know what you think.

- Elizabeth

08/27/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Anyone out there ever listen to Boomer Radio on the internet? I love it. It's like being ...

- Elizabeth

www.boomerradio.com

--hide--

In New York we have Oldies, played on Saturday night. Then there are classic Rock stations which play songs
from the Who, Rolling Stones, Jefferson Airplane, etc. That is a good station, 104.3, and younger people love
it also.

08/27/2012 new

- Elizabeth

www.boomerradio.com

--hide--

Well, the stations I spoke about are not on the internet, but the radio. I really never used the net as a radio before.
Good idea though. My sister does it all the time.

08/30/2012 new

Any Boomer Christian stations out there? Am suddenly craving me some Whiteheart, Petra, Randy Stonehill & Larry Norman.

08/31/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Well, the stations I spoke about are not on the internet, but the radio. I really neve...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Well, the stations I spoke about are not on the internet, but the radio. I really never used the net as a radio before.
Good idea though. My sister does it all the time.

--hide--
What the heck is a radio???? rolling eyes faint

08/31/2012 new

- Elizabeth

www.boomerradio.com

--hide--

Thanks! It looks like it could be interesting -- if it ever starts...

08/31/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: What the heck is a radio????
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

What the heck is a radio????

--hide--

Do you not use radio's anymore?

08/31/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Thanks! It looks like it could be interesting -- if it ever starts...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Thanks! It looks like it could be interesting -- if it ever starts...

--hide--

I've been listening to it for a week or so. I found out about it at an office at the courthouse where they say they've been listening to it for a while. Not sure what to think about it not starting. I hope it will work for you soon. I guess I am just being nostalgic, but it is the best mix of music I have heard in 40 years.

- Elizabeth

Posts 1 - 10 of 13