Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Potluck Dinner in PA

08/30/2012 new

Hey fellow CMers...I would love to host a potluck dinner on Saturday October 27th. I am posting this to gage interest and I live in the Reading area so I am close enough for Philly friends to come ans well as some NJ friends to. So let me know who would be interestd. The last get together I hosted was lots of fun and would love to do it again. So how about it friends???

08/30/2012 new

I'm interested!! Whatcha want to eat? LOL...

08/30/2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: I'm interested!! Whatcha want to eat? LOL...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

I'm interested!! Whatcha want to eat? LOL...

--hide--
What is your best dish??? At this point we can use most everything.

08/31/2012 new

I am interested. Hopefully my schedule will allow me to attend.

08/31/2012 new

I hope your schedule allows you to join us we had so much fun last time

08/31/2012 new

Any more takers???? hyper laughing

08/31/2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Any more takers????
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Any more takers????

--hide--

shhh Can you arrange it so PA is closer to OK???? Please....I love Potluck dinners....and I am a good cook.... wink laughing
09/02/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Can you arrange it so PA is closer to OK???? Please....I love Potluck dinners....and I am a goo...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Can you arrange it so PA is closer to OK???? Please....I love Potluck dinners....and I am a good cook....
--hide--
I will see what I can do about shrinking the midwest so that you are closer to PA.

09/02/2012 new

I so wish you could come Brenda I know you would have so much fun. hug hug hug

09/03/2012 new

Come on my PA friends.... Good food, Good fun and New friends in faith to make. wave hyper wave I know ya want to come. wink

Posts 1 - 10 of 50