Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Potluck Dinner in PA

Aug 30th 2012 new

Hey fellow CMers...I would love to host a potluck dinner on Saturday October 27th. I am posting this to gage interest and I live in the Reading area so I am close enough for Philly friends to come ans well as some NJ friends to. So let me know who would be interestd. The last get together I hosted was lots of fun and would love to do it again. So how about it friends???

Aug 30th 2012 new

I'm interested!! Whatcha want to eat? LOL...

Aug 30th 2012 new

(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said: I'm interested!! Whatcha want to eat? LOL...
(Quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

I'm interested!! Whatcha want to eat? LOL...

--hide--
What is your best dish??? At this point we can use most everything.

Aug 31st 2012 new

I am interested. Hopefully my schedule will allow me to attend.

Aug 31st 2012 new

I hope your schedule allows you to join us we had so much fun last time

Aug 31st 2012 new

Any more takers???? hyper laughing

Aug 31st 2012 new
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said: Any more takers????
(Quote) MaryEllen-298977 said:

Any more takers????

--hide--

shhh Can you arrange it so PA is closer to OK???? Please....I love Potluck dinners....and I am a good cook.... wink laughing
Sep 2nd 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Can you arrange it so PA is closer to OK???? Please....I love Potluck dinners....and I am a goo...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Can you arrange it so PA is closer to OK???? Please....I love Potluck dinners....and I am a good cook....
--hide--
I will see what I can do about shrinking the midwest so that you are closer to PA.

Sep 2nd 2012 new

I so wish you could come Brenda I know you would have so much fun. hug hug hug

Sep 3rd 2012 new

Come on my PA friends.... Good food, Good fun and New friends in faith to make. wave hyper wave I know ya want to come. wink

Posts 1 - 10 of 50