Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I may be sponsoring an event to see this film which is generally not to be found in theaters save through special arrangements:

www.ignatius.com

There has been some strong support/attendance at other locations in the country. As I live in Southeastern Mass, I'm close to a lot of major metro areas: Boston, Providence, Cape Cod, Newport and all the smaller communities/cities in between. If you think you'd be interested in seeing this (I'm guessing 12 to 20 a ticket) please let me know about it (post here or message me if you like). We can build a dinner/event or something around it too I suppose, though this would be an event in itself. I'll be checking with area parishes as well for interest, support, etc.

Aug 30th 2012 new

Actually, tickets may be as low as 10-12 (or higher) depending on the venue/costs associated with the showing.

Sep 3rd 2012 new

cool Hi Rchard,
Just saw this movie advertised in The Pilot and would like to join you.
Please keep us posted.
Thanks,
Eileen wave

Sep 3rd 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-56985 said: Hi Rchard,Just saw this movie advertised in The Pilot and would like to join you. Please ...
(Quote) Eileen-56985 said:

Hi Rchard,
Just saw this movie advertised in The Pilot and would like to join you.
Please keep us posted.
Thanks,
Eileen

--hide--

Hi Eileen-- Thanks for the interest.

I'll let you know as it develops.

Sep 7th 2012 new

The movie will be showing in Worcester, MA on October 16th. If anyone is interested please make it known (It looks like I can get tickets or get you the information).

Oct 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Richard-137949 said: The movie will be showing in Worcester, MA on October 16th. If anyone is interested please make...
(Quote) Richard-137949 said:

The movie will be showing in Worcester, MA on October 16th. If anyone is interested please make it known (It looks like I can get tickets or get you the information).

--hide--

I have a few extra tickets to this if anyone is interested. Please mssg. me if so.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6