Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

I may be sponsoring an event to see this film which is generally not to be found in theaters save through special arrangements:

www.ignatius.com

There has been some strong support/attendance at other locations in the country. As I live in Southeastern Mass, I'm close to a lot of major metro areas: Boston, Providence, Cape Cod, Newport and all the smaller communities/cities in between. If you think you'd be interested in seeing this (I'm guessing 12 to 20 a ticket) please let me know about it (post here or message me if you like). We can build a dinner/event or something around it too I suppose, though this would be an event in itself. I'll be checking with area parishes as well for interest, support, etc.

08/30/2012 new

Actually, tickets may be as low as 10-12 (or higher) depending on the venue/costs associated with the showing.

09/03/2012 new

cool Hi Rchard,
Just saw this movie advertised in The Pilot and would like to join you.
Please keep us posted.
Thanks,
Eileen wave

09/03/2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-56985 said: Hi Rchard,Just saw this movie advertised in The Pilot and would like to join you. Please ...
(Quote) Eileen-56985 said:

Hi Rchard,
Just saw this movie advertised in The Pilot and would like to join you.
Please keep us posted.
Thanks,
Eileen

--hide--

Hi Eileen-- Thanks for the interest.

I'll let you know as it develops.

09/07/2012 new

The movie will be showing in Worcester, MA on October 16th. If anyone is interested please make it known (It looks like I can get tickets or get you the information).

10/15/2012 new

(Quote) Richard-137949 said: The movie will be showing in Worcester, MA on October 16th. If anyone is interested please make...
(Quote) Richard-137949 said:

The movie will be showing in Worcester, MA on October 16th. If anyone is interested please make it known (It looks like I can get tickets or get you the information).

--hide--

I have a few extra tickets to this if anyone is interested. Please mssg. me if so.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6