Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mom needs some help.

Sep 7th 2012 new
Mom was taken to the ER yesterday afternoon feeling pain in her leg. While trying to find out what has happening a head CT was done. A calcified tumor was found in her right brain. She was transported to a larger hospital overnight. I'm assuming for more tests this morning. My saga started 17 years ago with what looked like a calcified tumor. This indicates slow growth thus benign tumor. Mine wasn't though. I'm calm and anxious right now till I hear more.

Thanks,

rosary Clair
Sep 7th 2012 new

I'm saying a prayer for you and your mom right now! I sure hope more test results yield good news and that darn pain leaves your mom!

Hang in there and remember to breathe!! Praying Praying Praying

Sep 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Amy-868480 said: I'm saying a prayer for you and your mom right now! I sure hope more test results yield good news and that da...
(Quote) Amy-868480 said:

I'm saying a prayer for you and your mom right now! I sure hope more test results yield good news and that darn pain leaves your mom!

Hang in there and remember to breathe!!

--hide--
Thanks. Kindof wierd having as much first hand experience as =I do. I can imagine the next likely step. I'm as calm as I was with mine. hug
Sep 7th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart

Praying for healing.

Sep 7th 2012 new
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Mom was taken to the ER yesterday afternoon feeling pain in her leg. While trying to find out what has happening a ...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said: Mom was taken to the ER yesterday afternoon feeling pain in her leg. While trying to find out what has happening a head CT was done. A calcified tumor was found in her right brain. She was transported to a larger hospital overnight. I'm assuming for more tests this morning. My saga started 17 years ago with what looked like a calcified tumor. This indicates slow growth thus benign tumor. Mine wasn't though. I'm calm and anxious right now till I hear more.

Thanks,

Clair
--hide--

Praying theheart Praying Will say some extra prayers for your family
Sep 7th 2012 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary

Sep 7th 2012 new

Prayers offered.

Sep 7th 2012 new

Jesus we trust in You.theheart

Sep 7th 2012 new

Hi Clair--------theheart rosary