Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

theheart

Mother Mary has given us so much in our lives, and comfort, guidance and much more through our stuggles as widows and widowers.

What a perfect gift to give Her today, Sept., 8th, Her birthday, (celebrated)

.......to commit to consider the candiate in Nov., who will act to end abortion,,,,,,,,,,,,,,even if many of his political issues we disagree with

Mary our heavenly Mother cries eveyday for thousands of innocent children murdered,,,,,,we can do this and She will answer our needs
and share with others this issue of life

we pray
amenHappy Birthday! happy birthday Mary!rosary

theheart

Sep 8th 2012 new

Thank you for that thought, and the reimnder of our Mother's birthday. Lately I have struggled in the grief process, after 13 months of being a "good widow". The new feelings of aloneness is amplified by the anniversaries of my parent's deaths (both in September) But loooking through our Lady's eyes, my troubles are like dew drops which will quickly evaporate.

Sep 9th 2012 new

O' Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Sep 13th 2012 new

Thank you for the post and the reminder!

Happy Birthday Blessed Mother! angel rosary

Posts 1 - 4 of 4