Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Men with facial hair?

Sep 9th 2012 new

Hi all,

I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there are women who like men over 45 with facial hair? I love beards and it's hard to find a man who has facial hair. I was thinking it might be a good box to have on preferences along with hair color for facial hair. Do you like facial hair?

Lorrie

Sep 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said: Hi all, I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there ar...
(Quote) Lorrie-735074 said:

Hi all,

I don't see many men under 45 with facial hair. I'm wondering if there are women who like men over 45 with facial hair? I love beards and it's hard to find a man who has facial hair. I was thinking it might be a good box to have on preferences along with hair color for facial hair. Do you like facial hair?

Lorrie

--hide--
It's not really my preference.I would more likely look at someone who is clean shaven.Mind you I would rule the person out all together.There is the possiblity of your spouse having a beard at some point in time

Sep 9th 2012 new

I like a clean shaven man and mostly all I see are beards... I guess it's all in your perspective..

Sep 9th 2012 new

Yes, please! laughing

I've always been attracted to some facial hair (not the unibrow). Guess it depends on what type he wears. I could do without the soul patch or mutton chops, though.

Sep 9th 2012 new

Years ago I worked as an aide in a nursing home. One elderly gentleman who had a luxurious white mustache told me, with a twinkle in his eye, that a kiss without a tickle was like soup without salt. My late husband had a moustache almost all of our 40 years of marriage. I kind of liked it.

Sep 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Judith-852712 said: Years ago I worked as an aide in a nursing home. One elderly gentleman who had a luxurious white...
(Quote) Judith-852712 said:

Years ago I worked as an aide in a nursing home. One elderly gentleman who had a luxurious white mustache told me, with a twinkle in his eye, that a kiss without a tickle was like soup without salt. My late husband had a moustache almost all of our 40 years of marriage. I kind of liked it.

--hide--
You didn't mind going through a little brush to get to the picnic????? wink

Sep 10th 2012 new

Did Tom Selleck ever not have a mustache? scratchchin He looks good with one.

Sep 10th 2012 new

I happen to love it, but I always have, even as a young girl. I think Donna is right, it's perspective. I think that there are a few years that men go clean shaven to avoid the change of color in the facial hair. Most that are comfortable with it will go back. Keep looking. They are out there! heart

Sep 10th 2012 new

I don't think so, but that man ALWAYS looks good. My daughter even thinks so and was completely stunned to find out he is old enough to be her grandfather!! Love it! heart

Sep 10th 2012 new

If it is kept up neat, love it.

Posts 1 - 10 of 123