Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sep 10th 2012 new

No grizzly Adams though

Sep 10th 2012 new
I'm a goatee girl myself lovestruck!
Sep 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Susie-550311 said: Yes, please! I've always been attracted to some facial hair (not the unibrow). Guess i...
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

Yes, please!

I've always been attracted to some facial hair (not the unibrow). Guess it depends on what type he wears. I could do without the soul patch or mutton chops, though.

--hide--

Waht? You don't like the stereotypical Marine type with no neck and one eyebrow???
I've teased my daughters that I would grow a beard like ZZ Top, but they will have none of that. I could try to sell it as the Moses look, but they'll see right past that one too...

Sep 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Marirose-887295 said: No grizzly Adams though
(Quote) Marirose-887295 said:

No grizzly Adams though

--hide--

Loved lovestruck! Grizzly Adams heartbeat

Sep 11th 2012 new

As long as it is neat and trimmed it's OK, but none of that big bushy stuff or lamb chops.

Sep 11th 2012 new

I'm going to go against the grain here and respond to this, even though it appears to ask for a ladies oppinion.

This is a wierd one, but it seems to be quite important today. Why, I don't know. It's nice to hear that some ladies like it. Myself, I range weekly from clean shaven to mustache, to beard, to the gotee. Never tried any of that fancy stuff as it takes to long to cut out. I prefer the gotee most of the time because I've been given many complements that it makes me look wise. Everybody is different. I'm lucky enough to have a solid beard, one that doesn't have patches in it. Other men aren't so lucky. I agree, it should be keep neat.

Thoughts to ponder:

If we, as men, have facial hair, but our spiritual qualities of life and gentlemen-like manners are in place, do you, as women, pass us over just for a littel facial hair?

I would have to say the opposite is true then. If I was to say to a woman, I don't like long hair or even worse, please stop wearing makeup, what kind of response would I get?

I would honestly have to say, what you see is what you get. There are always comprimises out there for everything. If it is that imporant, then let it be so, but don't rule out a possible meeting with a great person just because of a little hair. Next, well be putting a box in for body hair!!!

Some women are completely appaulled by it. I say, thier loss of not seeing the true person. Everyone claims to know what they want physically, but you have to remember, 10 years down the road, do you toss them away because of thier looks even though everything else about them is what you want spiritually?

Sep 11th 2012 new

You get a Gold Star! clap clap Thanks Terry - seriously a voice of reason!! heart

Sep 11th 2012 new

It's like the long hair/shirt hair theme with women. I admit I like a nice goatee, well kept beard or mustache on a gent, some can pull it off and others, it's not a look for them, I feel it all depends on the gent and how he carries it off.

Sep 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Terry-889149 said: I'm going to go against the grain here and respond to this, even though it appears to ask for...
(Quote) Terry-889149 said:

I'm going to go against the grain here and respond to this, even though it appears to ask for a ladies oppinion.

This is a wierd one, but it seems to be quite important today. Why, I don't know. It's nice to hear that some ladies like it. Myself, I range weekly from clean shaven to mustache, to beard, to the gotee. Never tried any of that fancy stuff as it takes to long to cut out. I prefer the gotee most of the time because I've been given many complements that it makes me look wise. Everybody is different. I'm lucky enough to have a solid beard, one that doesn't have patches in it. Other men aren't so lucky. I agree, it should be keep neat.

Thoughts to ponder:

If we, as men, have facial hair, but our spiritual qualities of life and gentlemen-like manners are in place, do you, as women, pass us over just for a littel facial hair?

I would have to say the opposite is true then. If I was to say to a woman, I don't like long hair or even worse, please stop wearing makeup, what kind of response would I get?

I would honestly have to say, what you see is what you get. There are always comprimises out there for everything. If it is that imporant, then let it be so, but don't rule out a possible meeting with a great person just because of a little hair. Next, well be putting a box in for body hair!!!

Some women are completely appaulled by it. I say, thier loss of not seeing the true person. Everyone claims to know what they want physically, but you have to remember, 10 years down the road, do you toss them away because of thier looks even though everything else about them is what you want spiritually?

--hide--

Now Terry, carries it off quite well! wink

Sep 11th 2012 new

Agreed! heart

Posts 11 - 20 of 123