Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

"more" doesn't work on Mobile

Sep 10th 2012 new
In the "about me" and "seeking" sections, there usually is a "more" button to read the rest. However, on the mobile version, the link is dead. It looks like a link, but it doesn't work. So that means I have to login on my computer to finish reading one's profile.
Sep 11th 2012 new
I'm taking a look at that now.
Sep 11th 2012 new
Thanks!
Sep 12th 2012 new

It should work now.

Sep 12th 2012 new

I'll check it out later... Thanks!

Sep 16th 2012 new
Tried it 3 days in a row, but it's still not working. I'm using an iPhone.
Sep 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Tara-539245 said: Tried it 3 days in a row, but it's still not working. I'm using an iPhone.
(Quote) Tara-539245 said: Tried it 3 days in a row, but it's still not working. I'm using an iPhone.
--hide--

It doesn't work on a Droid platform either, or the special Blackberry with Internet access I had in the past.

Sep 17th 2012 new

--hide--

It appears that the fix hasn't actually been released to the live site yet. I'll let you know when it is.

Sep 17th 2012 new

Gotcha, thanks.

Sep 18th 2012 new

Okay, NOW it should work =)

Posts 1 - 10 of 13